Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 5670 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 21, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:21:50 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: 600 "Rabbis" against Torah
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 04:43:08 PM »
How sad that 600 rabbis were bought off. I wonder how much Obama's campaign paid them
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:57:48 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:48:10 PM »
בס''ד

None of these filthy traitors are real Rabbis. You cannot be a Rabbi if you go against the Torah.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 04:59:41 PM »
Rabbits for osama.
Rabies for osama.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 05:13:00 PM »
Chaim is right. How can you a rabbi and go against the Torah? These aren't rabbis!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 05:16:32 PM »

Silly Rabbis, Tricks are for kids...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 09:01:57 PM »

funny. but for sure that's a fake.
the hat covers that gold logo.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »
בס''ד

None of these filthy traitors are real Rabbis. You cannot be a Rabbi if you go against the Torah.

Yet you can run the country ONLY if you go against the Torah.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 09:08:10 PM »
I skimmed through these names; clearly, none is Orthodox.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 02:34:49 PM »

Isn't that Mel Brooks dressed as Rabbi in Robin Hood - Men in Tights? Very funny film.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 02:44:43 PM »
Isn't that Mel Brooks dressed as Rabbi in Robin Hood - Men in Tights? Very funny film.

I do believe you are right about that.... I have that movie on DVD somewhere around here...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Yarkoth

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »
This is a list of self-hating Jews guys. Some of these people are next to you...just saying, we have a list of 600 identified Jews who would rather support a people who want to exterminate us...

Btw, I knew one of these rabbis as he, at the time, was working for the synagogue I went to when I was younger. Surprisingly, he came from a conservative background and was chosen based on this ideal as the rabbi who left was very conservative you could say (the reason my parents placed me in that congregation). I NEVER got along with this man, never. I and my family despised him. Funny enough, he was kicked out one year after I left and luckily the rabbi's name who replaced him is NOT on that list. My parents got in many arguments with him that he was not teaching anyone what is really meant to be Jewish, who Jews were, what Jews had to go through nor did he raise us with any Zionist principles. People like him are the best example of what is happening to American Jews distancing away themselves from their people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 03:31:34 PM »
I just took a look at this one guy in Idaho  he's as far left as they come look at his house of ill repute         http://www.ahavathbethisrael.org/who.htm                           :::D :::D   

Our Mission:

Congregation Ahavath Beth Israel is a progressive synagogue dedicated to Torah (lifelong learning), Avodah (spiritual growth), G'milut Chasadim(acts of lovingkindness) and Kehilah (community-building).

An introduction to Congregation Ahavath Beth Israel

An interview with our Rabbi, Rabbi Daniel Fink

Our Rabbi - Rabbi Daniel B. Fink

Rabbi Daniel B. Fink is Congregation Ahavath Beth Israel's full-time spiritual leader.

The rabbi has addressed many Boise public and private school classes, portions of the medical community, several religious groups and has participated on panels discussing a wide range of issues.

An ardent environmentalist, he is the author of two books and numerous articles on Judaism and ecology. He is active with many community organizations, including Voices of Faith for Human Rights, the Food Bank and the Idaho Conservation League. He presently sits on the board of Planned Parenthood of Idaho. In keeping with his environmental interests, the rabbi enjoys camping, canoeing and biking. He dabbles in poetry and can also be found strumming a banjo on occasion.

Rabbi Fink comes to Boise after serving the congregations in the Shenandoah Valley and Omaha, Nebraska. Listen to his podcast with the link above really funny

Our Board

Sherrill Livingston    President    
Lorraine Gross    President-elect    
Dennis Lopez    Secretary    
Andy Byron    Treasurer    
Louise Birnbaum    Membership/Social    
Abby McLean    Communications    
Dan Stern    Ritual    
Jack Bonawitz    Growth And Development    
Jodi Peterson    Social Action      what the heck is this social action :laugh: :laugh:
Julie Barnathan    School    

Jeremy Feldman
   Youth Member    
Leigh Evans    Adult Learning    
Shmuel Kahlke    Member-At-Large
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:58:19 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 03:37:35 PM »
Maynard Bell of Phoenix a 'Rabbi' :laugh:                   http://www.healthgrades.com/provider/maynard-bell-242rt 

There are so many without congregations,most are funny 'Rabbis' if you google any name you'll come up with something funny
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:51:47 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yarkoth

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 03:39:04 PM »
Many of them didn't have to be bought off.  The vast majority of them are Conservative or Deform Jews, which makes them atheist.  Since atheists vote for anti-G-d causes to the exclusion of any other issue including the security of their own people, Osama was the natural choice.  To quote a pro-Obama atheist I once saw comment on a CNN political article, "I am a little bit worried about national security, but I LOVE Darwin!"

I said in my introductory post but I'm a theist mainly. I actually think the problem is slightly opposite in terms of Jews. Many Jews are secular who do not want to have much of anything to do with religion in the first place. The problem is, is that in the USA, being Jewish is only taught as to mean that you follow the religion. To many American Jews, there is no such thing as being ethnically Jewish. Thus, once they lose the religion, to these people, they are no longer Jewish and are free to demonize Jews and Judaism as much as possible. In my view, there must be an equal balance of the teaching of culture/religion and that ethnicity DOES exist.

Offline Yarkoth

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 03:41:35 PM »
Maynard Bell of Phoenix a 'Rabbi' :laugh:                   http://www.healthgrades.com/provider/maynard-bell-242rt

Here is a documentary that the rabbi I knew was directly involved in making:

http://eyeswideopenisrael.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 03:55:57 PM »
Here is a documentary that the rabbi I knew was directly involved in making:

http://eyeswideopenisrael.org/
I have a feeling it's that egotist Matalon

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 04:27:45 PM »
I said in my introductory post but I'm a theist mainly. I actually think the problem is slightly opposite in terms of Jews. Many Jews are secular who do not want to have much of anything to do with religion in the first place. The problem is, is that in the USA, being Jewish is only taught as to mean that you follow the religion. To many American Jews, there is no such thing as being ethnically Jewish. Thus, once they lose the religion, to these people, they are no longer Jewish and are free to demonize Jews and Judaism as much as possible. In my view, there must be an equal balance of the teaching of culture/religion and that ethnicity DOES exist.

Judaism is not a race, it is a national religion. There are Jews who come from many ethnic backgrounds. The most obvious division is between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews... I agree that in order for the Jewish people to survive we must teach all the Jewish children what it means to be a Jew. At least when I was young my parents invested in making sure I knew this.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 11:29:55 PM »
 There is something very weird about speaking to a woman designated as a 'rabbi' sporting a kipa and a short mannish haircut.  Personally, I also find it strange to see a woman with long flowing hair, holding her hands with her boyfriend, to be sporting a kipa.  These kinds of things tend to abound on the UWS of NYC.  Also some of these rabbis, along with their male nutjob counterparts, are signing petitions, left and right, to destroy the state of Israel through "peace" and love activities, which is short hand for giving the Jewish state a sucker punch

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 06:42:43 PM »
One of the 'rabbits  Lynn gottlieb concubine of of Ahmadinejad                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Gottlieb     

Lynn Gottlieb
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Lynn Gottlieb, born April 12, 1949, in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, is an American rabbi in the Jewish Renewal movement [1]. Gottlieb entered pulpit life at the age of 23 in 1973, as leader of Temple Beth Or of the Deaf in New York City. In 1981, she became the first woman ordained as a rabbi in the Jewish Renewal movement; she was ordained by rabbis Zalman Schachter, Everett Gendler, and Shlomo Carlebach. [2] [3] In 2007 she was selected as one of The Other Top 50 Rabbis by Letty Cottin Pogrebin.[4] She co-founded congregation Nahalat Shalom in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as well as founding the feminist theater troupe Bat Kol. [5]

Gottlieb led a Fellowship of Reconciliation delegation to Iran in 2008, thus becoming the first female rabbi to visit Iran in a public delegation since the 1979 Iranian revolution.[6][dead link]

Gottlieb is the author of the book She Who Dwells Within: A Feminist Vision of a Renewed Judaism (1995).[7]
References

^ http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Gottlieb.html
    ^ http://www.fau.edu/library/br150.htm
    ^ "Pioneering rabbi finds deep satisfaction in storytelling, living life...", Albuquerque Journal, January 2, 2000. "Gottlieb, a nationally known storyteller, was the first woman to be ordained as a rabbi in the Jewish Renewal movement and the third generation in her family to found a synagogue.
    ^ Letty Cottin Pogrebin: 50 Top Rabbis, The Washington Post / Newsweek On Faith: A Conversation on Religion with Jon Meacham and Sally Quinn, April 29, 2007. Accessed June 19, 2007.
    ^ http://kohenet.org/about/board/
    ^ / U.S. Rabbi Leads Delegation to Iran, "The Jerusalem Post", April 28, 2008. Accessed May 6, 2008.
    ^ http://kohenet.org/about/board/

http://mondoweiss.net/author/rabbi-lynn-gottlieb

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 06:50:25 PM »
http://daledamos.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-many-of-rabbis-for-obama-share-lynn.html   

How Many of the "Rabbis For Obama" Share Lynn Gottlieb's Anti-Israel Views?
Last week I wrote about a Tel Aviv poll that contradicted a NJDC video purporting that Israelis favor Obama over Romney. Contrary to the impression that the National Jewish Democratic Council video wanted to create, in fact Israelis believe by 39.9% to 18.6% that Romney "assigns more importance to defending Israel’s national interests" than Obama.

Now the Obama campaign has come out with a list of 613 Rabbis For Obama.

The obvious question is, who are these rabbis, and why do they support Obama?

One of those rabbis is Lynn Gottlieb, whose radical anti-Israel views are causing an uproar:

A Republican Jewish group is calling on the Obama campaign to distance itself from a controversial rabbi who has met with anti-Semitic Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and who sits on the board of an organization that has been listed as one of the “Top Ten Anti-Israel” groups by the Anti-Defamation League.

Gottlieb is only one of 613 rabbis who have signed up as supporting Obama. But it does raise the obvious question of just what are the positions these rabbis have on Israel.     

How many of the "Rabbis for Obama" share Gottlieb's view, as a member of Jewish Voice for Peace, that boycotts should be used to force Israel to make more concessions in addition to unilateral concessions Israel has been making to the Palestinians for years.                                     

Why, indeed, is Gottlieb on that list?

RJC Executive Director Matt Brooks said in a statement that “there can be only two explanations for her inclusion in the list: 1) the Obama campaign failed to properly vet the rabbis on their official list, or 2) they did properly vet the rabbis and chose to ignore Rabbi Gottlieb’s radical views.”

Gottlieb sees no contradiction between her own anti-Israel convictions and Obama's Israel policy.

It is only fair to ask how many of the others on that list share Gottlieb's radical anti-Israel views -- and whether the Obama campaign itself sees Gottlieb's views as consistent with Obama's.

-----
If you found this post interesting or informative, please it below. Thanks!

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 09:46:26 PM »
Buck Fobama.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 10:23:41 PM »
A woman can't be a rabbi, and a member of the erev rav can't be a rabbi either.

Did you listen to the speech?  It doesn't more disgusting than this.  She can't even string two thoughts together without hemming and hawing.  With Jews like this, we do not need enemies.  And who cares what she believes?  She's one of these arch-liberals who is completely taken with herself.  She also needs a haircut: Woodstock died over 40 years ago.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2012, 04:18:22 AM »
And now the hunt is on to expose the evilness that is contained on that list. Some of those "rabbis" are even too much for the average American self-hating Jewish liberal.

"rabbi" Lynn Lynn Gottlieb of Barkley, CA (aka rabid Goat-Lib), is an anti-Israel activist and even traveled to Teheran to meet with her idol-  Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

http://www.rjchq.org/2012/08/rjc-calls-for-removal-of-obama-campaigns-radical-rabbi/

rabid Goat-lib

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2012, 06:47:13 AM »
Rabbi?? :laugh: :laugh:                      http://urjbiennial.zerista.com/profile/member/279606   

clip_image002
Cantor Rebecca Joy Fletcher

actress/singer/playwright at CITIES OF LIGHT productions

Brooklyn, NY, US

Networks
Bio

Rebecca Joy Fletcher is a Brooklyn-based playwright, actress, cantor, and scholar/performer of international Jewish cabaret. Highlights include: Kleynkunst!, the smash off Broadway hit in 2008 and Cities of Light, which has been presented at festivals, synagogues, and nightclubs around the world, in anticipation of its theatrical premier at Chicago’s Piven Theatre (November 2011). Upcoming projects: Rebecca’s new musical Nightingale, which will have its second reading in NYC (2.12) and a joint project with Belgian theater artist Noemi Schlosser which will have a rolling premier in Antwerp, Paris, and Amsterdam in the winter of 2012. Rebecca serves as cantor-in-residence of Temple Beth El in Jersey City, New Jersey, and as vice president of the Association for Jewish Theater. She is also a proud member of New York City’s award-winning Kabarett Kollectif, ROI, and the Dramatists Guild. www.RebeccaJoyFletcher.com
Speaking Schedule
clip_image002
Cities of Light: A Musical Celebration of the Cabarets of 1930's Tel Aviv, Paris, Warsaw & Berlin! (Cantor Rebecca Joy Fletcher)
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM on Saturday, December 17

Shot at 2010-01-03