Author Topic: [censored] Riot Free Speech vs. Freedom to worship  (Read 575 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
[censored] Riot Free Speech vs. Freedom to worship
« on: August 22, 2012, 12:55:51 AM »
I don't think two years was too excessive:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: [censored] Riot Free Speech vs. Freedom to worship
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 01:19:47 AM »
It's hard for me to be against anyone who is against Putin. These girls did not attack the ROC (a very anti-Semitic church I might add). They asked the Virgin Mary to remove Putin from office.

Their crime was being against the modern-day Soviet regime, not offending the church.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 01:28:45 AM »
The name of the band is a Riot.... I just can't believe how many times I have seen that name in the news. Whatever happens that band is going to be in demand after they get out from prison...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 10:13:50 AM »
They have been involved in public sexual lude acts.  So really, I don't care what happens to them. I just hope they all go away and disappear for good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein