Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 748 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 21, 2012, 03:16:38 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:22:16 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Some persons sometimes do something good also, even in Torantostan.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I didn't even knew we had such a day.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2012/08/toronto-man-arrested-at-al-quds-day.html#links   

Toronto man arrested at 'al-Quds day' demonstration may sue

A Toronto man, 47-year old Allan Einstoss, who was arrested for walking his dog, Cupcake, at an 'al-Quds day' demonstration in Toronto has threatened to sue (Hat Tip: Jack W).

Einstoss said after two young Muslim women asked about Cupcake, he was told by a male Al-Quds demonstrator he was “not allowed to go near our women” with the dog. Einstoss said that after exclaiming his right to go where he pleased, he walked away with Cupcake, but was “punched in the chest” by another demonstrator.

Einstoss shoved back, and within seconds was grabbed by several officers.

He claimed that while in custody, one officer called him “insensitive” for attending an Islamic rally with a dog.

Einstoss added his assailant wasn’t even questioned by police.

The officer allegedly threatened Einstoss with charges of incitement to riot and assault. After around 30 minutes, Einstoss was let go after agreeing to leave Queen’s Park.

Toronto Police Const. Victor Kwong insisted that while officers at the rally first noticed Einstoss because of his “large” dog, his arrest was because of the subsequent scuffle.

“Officers took notice of (Einstoss) because they did see an extremely large dog with an Israeli flag around its neck,” Kwong said.

He added that Einstoss was the only person arrested at the rally and refused to discuss specifics about the incident.

If he pursues legal action, Einstoss said he’ll seek a public inquiry into his arrest instead of money.

I think he should seek some money as well. If the city doesn't have to pay anything for this kind of behavior, they will continue to arrest people without cause and will continue to allow Muslims to terrorize the general population. Just like in Europe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
If Europe is greater arabia, then canada is what! A pan-arabia. Oh No!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Canada's new flag???

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision