Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 14 Broadcast  (Read 15772 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For January 14 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2007, 07:53:18 PM »
I am interested in what is your opinion of Josephus?  Did the Rav have any opinion of him?

Do you believe that Moshiach will come before the Year 6000 or do you think it will happen after that?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 11:41:25 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

adam613

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »
In response to Tammy Bruce this is what she says on her site to introduce herself.
"Tammy Bruce is an openly gay, pro-choice, gun owning, pro-death penalty, voted-for-President Bush progressive feminist."

She is pro-choice, gay, and progressive feminists. I think this is very bad.

I do also have her book "The Death of Right and Wrong". I think she gives legitimacy to the feminsts republicans and to abortion and to homesexuality and I think that is very bad.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 10:35:08 PM »
I know you have praised Tom Coburn in the past, but what do you think of the other Senator from Oklahoma, James Inhofe?

What do you think of John Hagee?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 11:42:29 PM »
   I just want you to know that I am working on spreading JTF even though I have been relatively inactive in terms of forums. I'm going skiing tomorrow. People place stickers on the chair lifts, so I have some for JTF. My goal is for enough people to see the sticker before it is removed. It is small and simply says JTF.ORG, Remember 9/11. If you have any better ideas, please let me know for the next time.
   My local Kosher Pizza places and Bait Knessets have bulletin boards. If there is anything specific you want me to post, please let me know. Otherwise I will put together something. It is also common for people to place signs over highway overpasses where I live so thousands of motorists can see them during their rush hour commutes into work. I'm going to create a thread on this forum to see what people think about potential artwork for such signs and stickers.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 12:06:48 AM »
You made an errant statement on a fairly recent broadcast of Take Back America, and I'd like to respectfully correct it. You said that blacks use the n-word to refer to anyone who they don't like. Actually, they use that word liberally in place of the pronoun "he." I was wondering if your time in prison reinforced your opinion on the blacks? Also, do you believe your prison sentence grossly exceeded the actual crime? I do. Finally, what do you think about the news that Israel may attack Iran's nuclear reactors?

Keep kickin' tail! Kol tuv!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 12:09:55 AM »
how much water do you drink daily? How much do you recommend? can drinking too much water be bad for us?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 06:50:06 AM »
Yekutiel posted this on the kahane.org forum 2 days ago:

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php?topic=1094.msg4480#msg4480
Rav Kreuzer's yeshiva has classes for a few hours a day for a few students a few days a week, or maybe even Sunday -Thursday. I have nothing to do with them, from the moment they through Rav Binyamin Kahane out and from the point that they beat him, had him arrested and issued restraining orders against him enetring the premises.

an ES posted this today:

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php?topic=1094.msg4511#msg4511
its very simple if you want to go to the place that threw out Binyamin Kahane, beat him up and hired Arab gaurds to make sure Binyamin didnt come near the place than yes... go to R kroisers institute and im sure if you hang out there all week he may show up for an hour or two.

Do you know if any of this is true?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 10:35:40 AM by TorahZionist »