Author Topic: WE MUST GET LEBANESE CHRISTIAN TO SUPPORT ISRAEL  (Read 7140 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
WE MUST GET LEBANESE CHRISTIAN TO SUPPORT ISRAEL
« on: August 23, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »
It is so important that they support Israel for their own good!!!
Anyway, remember Palestinian atrocities against Lebanese Christians??? Remember Israel helped the Lebanese Christians clear the Palestinian invader-scum from Lebanon? Regardless, some Lebanese Christians support the Palestinians! They are going to be slaughter by hamas. After Israel destroys Iran's planned nukes, then Hizbulla will attack Israel and the Lebanese War begins again. It is coming soon. The Lebanese Christians must look to Israel, ask help, tell them where to attack the pisslamics!!!! If they don't ask Israel for help and Israel does not know about them then they can't protect them and they are to be slaughter by the pisslamics!!!

We must give links, information to Lebanese Christians about how did Israel defend them from Palestinian terrorism! It is enough some Palestinian Christians support the Palestine Liberation Organization, we can't have any Lebanese Christians supporting them!!!! WE MUST TAKE ACTION TO GET THE LEBANESE CHRISTIANS TO SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!!!!!

PALESTINIANS KILLED 40,000 LEBANESE CHRISTIANS
CHRISTIAN SUFFERING IN LEBANON!!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: WE MUST GET LEBANESE CHRISTIAN TO SUPPORT ISRAEL
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 07:57:52 PM »
Don't most Lebanese Christians hate Israel? Correct me if I am wrong but I think most of them do not support Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
I've posted on this several times in the past.  Most Arab Christians in the Middle East are *very* anti-Semitic and pro-fakestinian.  That doesn't change even when they come to the U.S.  Helen Thomas is Lebanese, as is James Abourezek.  I think James Zogby is also Lebanese.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 08:52:56 PM »
I've posted on this several times in the past.  Most Arab Christians in the Middle East are *very* anti-Semitic and pro-fakestinian.  That doesn't change even when they come to the U.S.  Helen Thomas is Lebanese, as is James Abourezek.  I think James Zogby is also Lebanese.
HELEN THOMAS IS LEBANESE? But anyway here are videos of good Lebanese Christians, my Orthodox brothers, who support Israel:

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
Don't most Lebanese Christians hate Israel? Correct me if I am wrong but I think most of them do not support Israel.
"Palestinians" massacred Lebanese Christians, so any who side with them are not Christians at all. But see the video I posted above, and look on YouTube : "Lebanese Christians Israel" and you can see some who are support Israel.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »
They know, they should just be tagged with swastikas on their foreheads!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 09:00:05 PM »
I think 2 categories: liberals who believe in "2-state solution", and on the other hand people like who support Israel, are the most hard hard to change minds. But people who hate Israel more than typical liberals, (other than Muslims), can change their minds. I talked to one Serb on YouTube, a Chetnik nationalist named "legendtheviperkiller" who blamed partially Israel for the bombing of Serbia. I showed him the video of Chaim talking about the Serbs, and he changed his mind and actually became pro-Israel!!!! It is the radically anti-Israel people except of Muslims, commies, and nazis, who we must focus on changing their minds. I also think of this true for Ukrainian nationalists (not the nazi kind). But Lebanese Christians have varying opinions of Israel and we must not give the opportunity up of winning minds for Israel (and change people against David Dukes trash on YouTube that he's using against us).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 09:02:36 PM »
Personally, I don't think Israel deserves to be supported by the Lebanese Christians again, because although that may be their best option to survive, if Israel pulls out again, they will be wiped out more this time. The second Israel pulled out of Lebanon, all the people who supported them were massacred by muslims from the south. If a Kahanist government were in Israel that would support their allies, then Lebanon should, but as is, why would they befriend a government that would sell them out for brownie points to countries that want both of their destruction?

And many Lebanese Christians are dhimmis, or identify as Arabs over religion and hate Israel and Jews or at least say so, but you won't know for sure unless Israel liberates them from Hezbollah again, which they will never have another reason to, considering Hezbollah has become rather adept at keeping their massacres of Christians silent.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 09:13:13 PM »
Personally, I don't think Israel deserves to be supported by the Lebanese Christians again, because although that may be their best option to survive, if Israel pulls out again, they will be wiped out more this time. The second Israel pulled out of Lebanon, all the people who supported them were massacred by muslims from the south. If a Kahanist government were in Israel that would support their allies, then Lebanon should, but as is, why would they befriend a government that would sell them out for brownie points to countries that want both of their destruction?

And many Lebanese Christians are dhimmis, or identify as Arabs over religion and hate Israel and Jews or at least say so, but you won't know for sure unless Israel liberates them from Hezbollah again, which they will never have another reason to, considering Hezbollah has become rather adept at keeping their massacres of Christians silent.
Brother I like your post a lot. I will describe here arguments for this issue:

Lebanese Christians against Israel point #1:

Israel pulled away from Lebanon and left the Christians to die
       Reponse:This is because Israel is controlled by traitors who we are against, and most Israelis are against, and these coward government           
       officials surrender to Arab Muslims all the time. So with a true Zionist-Nationalist government, Israel would save their Lebanese Christian
       supporters.

Point #2

Israel dropped bombs on areas in which Lebanese Christians live
       Response:It is war. Any Lebanese Christians were killed by Israel was by accident. Israel bombed Lebanon for strategical reasons, so of       
       course there going to be casualties. Israel attacked Hizbulla and if any Christians died it was by accident. Israel bombed their enemies. And   
       Also remember crimes by "Palestinians" against Lebanese Christians and how Israelis helped the Falangist-Nationalists stop these crimes?

I think this arguments will win support from open-minded Lebanese Christians who have not been completely brainwashed by pisslam.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 09:21:08 PM »
"Palestinians" massacred Lebanese Christians, so any who side with them are not Christians at all. But see the video I posted above, and look on YouTube : "Lebanese Christians Israel" and you can see some who are support Israel.

Agreed, if Israel was not sitting on their border, they'd (the Christians) all be dead by now.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »
Agreed, if Israel was not sitting on their border, they'd (the Christians) all be dead by now.
Which is why they must support Israel! We need to reach out to the ones on the internet who aren't already pro-pisslam! Look at the Kataeb Party- we must get the party members to be pro-Israel!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
Check out this party.
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 09:29:14 PM »
This party:Extreme right-wing nationalists, radically anti-"Palestinian", allies of IDF, looks great to me  ;D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »
I think to support Israel is muslim controlled country is equal to suicide mission.

My favorite Lebanese Orthodox Christian professor is Nassib Taleb.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 10:28:12 PM »
They know, they should just be tagged with swastikas on their foreheads!
Yes, those particular ones. Thomas should be thrown in jail.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 09:33:34 AM »
The Lebanese Falangists were heroes who want to clean the palifilth out of their country. I wish there was something like them in Israel. And they did not kill civilians at Sabra and Shatilla, they killed armed palifilth who were look for a fight.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 03:45:14 AM »
Just as a clarification, the vast majority of Lebanese Christians are Catholic, not Orthodox. Syrian Christians are predominantly Orthodox.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 03:48:27 AM »
Don't forget Spencer Abraham, John Sununu, Ralph Nader, etc.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 10:23:07 AM »
Just as a clarification, the vast majority of Lebanese Christians are Catholic, not Orthodox. Syrian Christians are predominantly Orthodox.
What about Mennonites?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 11:41:56 AM »
There are no Mennonites in Arab nations. They used to be in the former Soviet Union and the Central Asian republics but most all have left for Germany, Canada, the United States, or various Latin American nations.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 02:45:15 AM »
It is so important that they support Israel for their own good!!!

Lol
Not going to happen.  Lebanese christians are arab nazi garbage.
The one or two exceptions are the ones who leave lebanon like bridgette gabriel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 02:48:28 AM »

That's called a "no true scotsman" fallacy

Lebanese christians hate israel just as much as they hate fakestinians.   You posted a video of bridgette gabriel.  Don't you listen to anything she says?  Her christian family raised her to hate Jews.  She rebelled against that.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 04:23:38 AM »
All the middle eastern cristians I've met have either been anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or mildly have some bad stereotypes about Jews and Judaism.

Either living next to moslims have rubbed off on them or they're trying to kiss up to their moslim neighbors... oh wait the middle eastern cristians I've met all live in the US, hmm...

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2012, 06:11:37 AM »
 :dance:

There is Joseph Farah and other individuals like him that agree with us should support Israel!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2012, 09:33:59 AM »
Joseph Farah and Brigitte Gabriel are the exceptions. 

The other Arab Christians identify politically, socially, racially and morally with the Muslims.  Kahane Was Right put it perfectly when he said they're Arab Nazi garbage. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2012, 12:43:17 PM »
That's called a "no true scotsman" fallacy

Lebanese christians hate israel just as much as they hate fakestinians.   You posted a video of bridgette gabriel.  Don't you listen to anything she says?  Her christian family raised her to hate Jews.  She rebelled against that.
Just for the record, Debbie Schlussel says that Brigitte Gabriel (Hanan Tudor) is a phony, and I am inclined to believe what she says.