Author Topic: Warning: Steven Weigang pretends to be from Facebook security to get passwords!  (Read 2720 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Maybe if Steven goes to prison they'll get him the help he needs to function mentally if he still can.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Facebook is a whorehouse. After having been un-muted after 30 days (I was muted for something I didn't post; with the JDL-UK facebook page if any admin posts something that facebook finds offensive, ALL the admins get muted), I now am muted for another 30 days for a picture I posted over a year ago.

They deliberately muted me again within 12 hours. You used to be able to still send private messages, but that ability has been removed as well.

בס''ד

Create another account in the meantime. Don't say on Facebook that it's your second account, because then they might give you a hard time. Just create a second account so that you could post messages, send private messages etc.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
בס''ד

Create another account in the meantime. Don't say on Facebook that it's your second account, because then they might give you a hard time. Just create a second account so that you could post messages, send private messages etc.

I have a second account, but all my 'friends' are on my main one which supplies me with a good news feed I use to spread articles on certain pages.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Maybe if Steven goes to prison they'll get him the help he needs to function mentally if he still can.

Nah, it probably won't happen. He won't make it out alive in prison.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Facebook is a whorehouse. After having been un-muted after 30 days (I was muted for something I didn't post; with the JDL-UK facebook page if any admin posts something that facebook finds offensive, ALL the admins get muted), I now am muted for another 30 days for a picture I posted over a year ago.

They deliberately muted me again within 12 hours. You used to be able to still send private messages, but that ability has been removed as well.
What kills me about facebook is I'm constantly seeing anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, violence inciting crap but apparently that's ok.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Quote from: Painter
What kills me about facebook is I'm constantly seeing anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, violence inciting crap but apparently that's ok.
And that's just from Zuckerberg!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
And that's just from Zuckerberg!

Is that try?  Or do you mean he sets the tone for the allowing of anti-Jewish hatred?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Is facebook Jewish owned?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Is facebook Jewish owned?

Well the creator is Jewish. (Zuckerberg) Though I'm not too sure. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well the creator is Jewish. (Zuckerberg) Though I'm not too sure.

If it is then it's pretty ironic that some people are using it to spread anti-Semitism. Kind of like how I find it really ironic and kind of hilarious when I see a Muslim with a CK head scarf.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

He'll probably just get butt raped even though he might like that. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
He'll probably just get butt raped even though he might like that.

I don't think they would put someone who commited a nonviolent crime in the same facility as violent criminals would they?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Facebook is owned by google, which received and may continue to receive funding from the CIA, for the purpose of gathering intel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I get 2-300 of these a week at work, usually from the prince of Nigeria who wants my info so he can bring more money than his country's GDP into my country. The second most common is a security warning from paypal or any bank/credit union in existence, who say I need to email them my password to resolve the threat. You guys actually fell for one of those? It's usually old ladies that get taken in by those, statistically...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge