Author Topic: GRAPHIC: MUSLIMS CUT OFF CHRISTIAN’S HEAD FOR NOT RENOUNCING CHRIST  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: GRAPHIC: MUSLIMS CUT OFF CHRISTIAN’S HEAD FOR NOT RENOUNCING CHRIST
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »
I think you are right but not anyone can perform such ritual killing and that is what I was trying to say.
I think Shariah permits summary execution in this case. And also when it happens, does the Islamic state punishes the murderers at all ? I think mostly they don't even try to catch the perps.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2012, 12:21:03 PM »
This is going to p*** some people off! The whole protestant movement was to bring us back to the one true G-d, Hashem, and to follow the Noachide laws! Look at the 10 commandments and the Noachide laws! They are the same!

Marthur Luthur was a Jew-hater from what i know. Also Noahides does not believe in yeshu. And no the 7 Noahide laws and the 10 Commandments are not the same. The 10 commandments includes Shabbat, Noahide does not. I will list them now.

10 commandments come to us from Exodus 20:1-17. Here is the verse:
And God spoke all these words, saying: “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
You shall have no other gods before me.

You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

You shall not murder.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

7 Noahide laws
Prohibition of Idolatry
Prohibition of Murder
Prohibition of Theft
Prohibition of Sexual immorality
Prohibition of Blasphemy
Prohibition of eating flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive
Establishment of courts of law
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 01:51:51 PM »
I think Shariah permits summary execution in this case. And also when it happens, does the Islamic state punishes the murderers at all ? I think mostly they don't even try to catch the perps.

No Sharia law is very strict on murder and rape. A fine must be paid, meaning the murder/rapist actually has to do some work, unless he owns an oil field. Also, if he rapes someone and they are wounded for life, he owns her now and must take care of her. So by strict I mean to the victims, not the aggressor.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 10:10:50 PM »
No Sharia law is very strict on murder and rape. A fine must be paid, meaning the murder/rapist actually has to do some work, unless he owns an oil field. Also, if he rapes someone and they are wounded for life, he owns her now and must take care of her. So by strict I mean to the victims, not the aggressor.
Very true. It is important for Westerners to know about this because with the scum politicians we may be living with it soon…