Author Topic: Because of U.S. foreign "aid", Israel loses billions in foreign trade (video)  (Read 780 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Because of U.S. foreign "aid" (which is $3 billion a year or only 4% of Israel's annual national budget), the U.S. has veto power over many Israeli trade deals and arms sales to other nations. Israel loses billions of dollars in international trade because of this. With robust international trade, Israel would be able to become truly independent both militarily and economically, and would no longer be vulnerable to foreign pressure to commit national suicide. If we were in power, Israel would finally end her artificial dependence on U.S. foreign "aid".

Please "like", favorite and comment. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Well I never would have believed the US government would be such a hindrance to Israel years ago, but now that I have read the bible, I know differently...Maybe this is why we the US isn't mentioned in the Last days.  Israel do what you need to do to survive and protect yourselves and do not confide in the Obama administration!