Author Topic: he just wanted to kill everyone at pathmark  (Read 613 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: he just wanted to kill everyone at pathmark
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 10:00:16 PM »
This will be the fault of the military somehow!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 02:21:37 AM »
 :dance:

Yet another sign of these crazy times. This has got to be put to a stop no matter what it takes!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 05:18:07 AM »
This is kind of scary considering that I work an overnight shift and one of the black guys on it threatened a team lead (unfortunately the black guy wasn't fired like he should've been, but he was written up by the manager).  The good thing I can say though is that the doors are locked at night so if they leave angry they can't just walk in again and start shooting. I am wondering how the guy got back into the supermarket in the story because I would think they would be locked up too.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 07:40:01 AM »
This is kind of scary considering that I work an overnight shift and one of the black guys on it threatened a team lead (unfortunately the black guy wasn't fired like he should've been, but he was written up by the manager).  The good thing I can say though is that the doors are locked at night so if they leave angry they can't just walk in again and start shooting. I am wondering how the guy got back into the supermarket in the story because I would think they would be locked up too.
Many supermarkets stay open 24/7 now days...  They have the exit near the cash registers open and one person watching the do it yourself checkout lanes... Closing the big Supper Waldbaum stores they have now which happens to be owned by the same chain  is really not cost effective...  The article don't say much however  this guy had problems long before he ever went into the military... What should be  frightening is the fact that this black guy is typical of a good number of young black folks that are disgruntled with life in general... This guy belonged in some sort of mental health program either under strong supervision or living in some structured living situation... I would really like to know how many doctors this guy has been through and why none of them saw something like this coming.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 07:44:37 AM »
Some type of leftist depression.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 10:59:32 AM »
Many supermarkets stay open 24/7 now days...  They have the exit near the cash registers open and one person watching the do it yourself checkout lanes... Closing the big Supper Waldbaum stores they have now which happens to be owned by the same chain  is really not cost effective...  The article don't say much however  this guy had problems long before he ever went into the military... What should be  frightening is the fact that this black guy is typical of a good number of young black folks that are disgruntled with life in general... This guy belonged in some sort of mental health program either under strong supervision or living in some structured living situation... I would really like to know how many doctors this guy has been through and why none of them saw something like this coming.

I didn't think about it being a 24 hour store. Some of the stores around here are open 24 hours like Wal-Mart and Kroger. The article didn't make it very clear but that makes sense now. Thanks.

It's sad that a lot of people who are unstable either don't get the intervention they need to either help them or just keep them away from society.