Author Topic: Бугарска војска ће да силује Хрватску!/Bulgarian army gonna rape Croatia!  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)

Чао Хрватска ;-)
Чао Хърватска ;-)
Bye Croatia ;-)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
There is no need for that. Everyone would be better off if wars stop and we begin trading, rather than be dependent on Germans or some other wealthy country.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
No this is interesting for me. first time I see that the Bulgarians are against the Croats in public!

THEIR fuckign filthy president is neoliberal scum trying to pass as something respectable. Neolibs are some of the most disgusting people- they are liberals and they openly support corporations. It's like neocons and liberals mixed and it's the greatest evil.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
I'm Bulgarian from Romania and I live in America and I hate Bulgaria's government party so he not my president.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
Tomislav Nikolać is a piece of [censored] who love hezbollah!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
Both are pigs. greedy filth.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
All corrupt politicians as well as the crorats will have to answer to God for their crimes.

Offline Rules JTF Rules

• Junior JTFer
I personally never heard that Bulgarians are against Croats. I even saw some Bulgarians on YouTube saying "Srbe na vrbe". What about that? Romanians are better friends to Serbs than Bulgarians.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
I personally never heard that Bulgarians are against Croats. I even saw some Bulgarians on YouTube saying "Srbe na vrbe". What about that? Romanians are better friends to Serbs than Bulgarians.
Get away you nasty little troll. You're not a Serb you pathetic little pig, nasty coward, all Serbs know that Romanians stole Banat from Serbia. Give it up troll. And stop following me around and insulting me. Get off the forum you little pig.