Author Topic: Why was BabylonianJew banned  (Read 4424 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Why was BabylonianJew banned
« on: July 01, 2007, 04:04:37 AM »
Was he really a moslem or Nazi?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why was BabylonianJew banned
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 04:09:56 AM »
I agree with Chaim that Yacov shouldn't have banned him. He was weird, but never gave any evidence of Nazism.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 04:10:42 AM »
I agree with Chaim that Yacov shouldn't have banned him. He was weird, but never gave any evidence of Nazism.
Weird? did he do something bad?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 04:11:07 AM »
for his adoration of arab women thread where he posted pictures of ugly arab women and expressed desire to rape them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 04:12:04 AM »
He didn't say the R-word (like I did)... he asked if we could make them concubines.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 04:15:39 AM »
it was in poor taste.  I voted to let him on again after 1 month suspension.  Those pictures he posted were ugly.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 04:16:57 AM »
He didn't say the R-word (like I did)... he asked if we could make them concubines.

R word ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 04:19:37 AM »
it was in poor taste.  I voted to let him on again after 1 month suspension.  Those pictures he posted were ugly.
They didn't bother me. I thought the thread was hilarious.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 04:21:05 AM »
Yes he only said concubines not rape, i don'nt remember the photos of arab women so i can'nt judge if they were ugly or not
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 04:24:11 AM »
I think he was fine.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 04:24:31 AM »
Somebody posted halfways attractive Arab women and then someone posted pics of obese Arab creatures. I don't remember who did what.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 04:24:57 AM »
Somebody posted halfways attractive Arab women and then someone posted pics of obese Arab creatures. I don't remember who did what.
Norman did.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 04:25:58 AM »
Which ones did he post?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 04:27:59 AM »
I liked him but that particular thread was somewhat disturbing.  He has a desire to fornicate with arab women but I don't think that in and of itself deserved his banning.  Chaim Fan, in the beginning it was hilarious but it quickly got off track and he really showed that he has a sick obsession with lusting after arab women, he was acting like a perverted animal. 

Norman posted pictures of the fat, inbred Iranian women.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 04:28:26 AM »
My brothers Friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend has Lebanesse parents but they are Christian.She's attractive and her parents and older sister  as well as her hate moslems and would be happy if Israel got rid of lebanesse moslems

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 04:31:12 AM »
I liked him but that particular thread was somewhat disturbing.  He has a desire to fornicate with arab women but I don't think that in and of itself deserved his banning.  Chaim Fan, in the beginning it was hilarious but it quickly got off track and he really showed that he has a sick obsession with lusting after arab women, he was acting like a perverted animal. 
Oh i see, well its his problem.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 04:41:26 AM »
for his adoration of arab women thread where he posted pictures of ugly arab women and expressed desire to rape them.

A troll....and a sick one.

They could lock me in sollitary confinement for 30 years with a Hustler magazine collection and I couldn't jump an arab woman...yuk!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 04:42:51 AM »

They could lock me in sollitary confinement for 30 years with a Hustler magazine collection and I couldn't jump an arab woman...yuk!
Im just dont understand why we have such weird people on our movment.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 04:49:04 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 04:47:29 AM »
Lusting after Arab women is a bannable offense?

As foolish and absurd as that is, I make a distinction between that and sympathizing with Arabs.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 04:47:52 AM »

Im just dont understand why we have sudh weird people on our movment.

Rabbi Kahane and Chaim both said that the JDL and the JTF are the types of organizations that tend to attract some insane people.  In the JDL there were many crazies and they had to be wary of who they accepted into the movement because there were some loony people who tried to join.  Rabbi Kahane had to kick out lots of Jews who were mentally disturbed.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 04:55:56 AM »

Im just dont understand why we have such weird people on our movment.

A bright light like ours will always attract a few funny moths.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 05:13:10 AM »
I still don't think BLJ should have been banned, and neither did Chaim. I don't think he was another FOTL. He was just really eccentric and thought of things nobody else did.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 05:48:17 AM »
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 01:04:35 AM »
I think it should be based on the opinion of more than one moderator.

As eccentric as he was, he violated no forum rules and showed no disloyalty to JTF. I respectfully request he be reinstated, Yacov.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 01:10:55 AM »
I will do exactly that.

There was nothing in the least Nazilike about his posts, and I am going to make a thread calling for his reinstatement.