Author Topic: I'm a Christian against Obama and I love Netenyahu and Israel!  (Read 4992 times)

Offline vortex1155

• New JTFer
I'm a Christian against Obama and I love Netenyahu and Israel!
« on: September 08, 2012, 10:52:34 PM »

I am so terribly worried about Israel and how Obama does not have their backs nor does he have the Jew's backs.
After what he did to Netenyahu and then how he treated the Muslim Brotherhood, I just was horrified.

I wish that the Jews in America were more out spoken and would stand up and say something like this site is doing.
I just don't understand it.  :o

However, this is a wonderful site and I will be sending it to everyone I know for support.

Thank you,
Vortex1155

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I'm a Christian against Obama and I love Netenyahu and Israel!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 11:05:43 PM »
Welcome to JTF. 

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 12:11:15 AM »
You like pee pee netanyoyo who kicks Jews out of their homes?

Any, welcome to the forum!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 12:20:52 AM »
You like pee pee netanyoyo who kicks Jews out of their homes?

Any, welcome to the forum!
Some people who like Israel don't know how bad he is.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 12:21:29 AM »
Welcome!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline vortex1155

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 01:51:34 AM »
You know I came in here as a stranger to give my support and to let you all know that I would like to help get better support for Israel and the Jews and yes, I do like Netenyahu. He has come to speak to our Senate several times and he has very much impressed me, as well as I have seen him interviewed up front and personal. No person is perfect but his heart is where it needs to be and his love for Israel is more than I can say Obama's heart is for America. 

I have NO "white guilt". I never have and never will. I just know good when I see it and bad when I see it!
God is my guide and I've been around the world enough to know. White guilt is for the democrats still thinking we need to repent for the slavery days. Even though it was the Republicans that abolished slavery and the Democrats that promoted  Slavery! 

However, I don't like these responses and the lack of class and maturity as well as the ugliness, makes me think that maybe I don't belong here.

Thank you anyway for the opportunity to let me voice my thoughts and opinions. I won't be back if the replies are this disrespectful.

Vortex1155

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 09:28:01 AM »
Bibi is a terrible leader why do you like him? Anyway welcome to the forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 02:09:29 AM »

However, I don't like these responses and the lack of class and maturity as well as the ugliness, makes me think that maybe I don't belong here.

Vortex1155

Look

were just trying to educate you about Netanyahu and what he has done in Israel.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 09:21:40 AM »
Welcome to JTF.  People are passionate in their beliefs on this forum, as you seem to be. Still, it's a great place to share your ideas and to learn.  I think, and hope, people are never being 'personal' in their responses.  Emotional probably.   All true support for Israel and America is appreciated.  We need to save both from the wrath of a second Obama term.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 03:37:58 PM »
Welcome!!!

Offline RighteousGentile74

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 07:55:55 PM »
I am a catholic who was first introduced to your Queens public access program about 20 years ago by none other than my catholic high school teachers who were HUGE supporters of Israel. I remember watching your program many times. Back then you wore sunglasses and sometimes even gorilla masks to illustrate your point! LOL There are many of us catholics/christians who love Israel and are big supporters. I am thankful to have reconnected with you due to your OUTSTANDING website. Best wishes and a contribution is on the way.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 10:25:24 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 11:28:35 PM »
I am a catholic who was first introduced to your Queens public access program about 20 years ago by none other than my catholic high school teachers who were HUGE supporters of Israel. I remember watching your program many times. Back then you wore sunglasses and sometimes even gorilla masks to illustrate your point! LOL There are many of us catholics/christians who love Israel and are big supporters. I am thankful to have reconnected with you due to your OUTSTANDING website. Best wishes and a contribution is on the way.
Welcome RG74! You can start your own thread at the top under new topic! I'm not trying to be rude, I had a lot of trouble when I first stared on the forum, because I had never been on a forum before!

Offline RighteousGentile74

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 08:01:51 PM »
Thank you for the advice. Much appreciated.