Author Topic: U.S. posts attacked in Egypt and Libya; American diplomat killed  (Read 3595 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
U.S. posts attacked in Egypt and Libya; American diplomat killed
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:55:12 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-egypt-libya-protests-20120912,0,1480951.story
CAIRO— Angry crowds attacked U.S. diplomatic posts in Egypt and Libya on Tuesday, killing an American diplomat, after a video appeared on the Internet that protesters said insulted Islam, providing a graphic illustration of the volatile mood remaining in countries that threw off authoritarian rule in the "Arab Spring" uprisings.
Obama has to share some of the blame for this, having helped the Islamic radicals gain power.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: U.S. posts attacked in Egypt and Libya; American diplomat killed
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:21:27 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-egypt-libya-protests-20120912,0,1480951.storyObama has to share some of the blame for this, having helped the Islamic radicals gain power.

Yes, this is very bad. Obama is to blame for it. But you know he will never accept responsibility for any of it. Im sure in his mind it too is Bushes fault, like everything else in the world. The lesson for anyone with a speck of sanity left is that arabs are not capable of 'democracy' as we understand it here in the west.

Freedom to an arab means only one thing...  Freedom to murder, rape, and pillage in the name of Islam. When they are granted 'freedom' they are free to marry eight year old girls for a day, rape them, and then divorce them. They are free to rape and destroy foreign embassys, because they are arabs with 'arab rage'. They are not responsible for their desire to plunder and destroy, as long as they get to take out their anger against those who don't believe their phony prophet mohammud.

I am very sick of all of Obamas bowing to islam lately...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:54:00 AM »
Who can forget such gushing from the mainstream media, only a few months ago, about 'Arab Spring', looking to parrot the heady days of the Cold War when civilized nations like Hungary and Czechoslovakia attempted to drive-out their Communist overlords.  Let this be a lesson about handing freedom to uncivilized people.

I regret to say that something similar could be said about certain minority groups in the United States.  So, let me close with the words of the late Tony Blankley (paraphrased):  "Bring our soldiers home.  We'll need them to fight in our own streets soon enough."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 08:17:05 AM »
Let's see if any Americans wake up from this and let's see if the left wing media shows any outrage.  These actions alone are an act on war.

So far I have heard Obama and company apologize to the protesters for an anti Mohammed movie to be posted on the internet.  BTW, does anyone have it on them?   I want to post it everywhere and anywhere I can.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 08:19:41 AM »
All gloves are off for me. Anyone that votes for that imposter is a traitor to this country, as far as I'm concerned. This IS an act of war!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
The Osama ambassador to Libya was killed in the attack.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 10:04:18 AM »
Let's see if any Americans wake up from this and let's see if the left wing media shows any outrage.  These actions alone are an act on war.

So far I have heard Obama and company apologize to the protesters for an anti Mohammed movie to be posted on the internet.  BTW, does anyone have it on them?   I want to post it everywhere and anywhere I can.
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/09/12/obamas_apology_tour_20

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 11:22:02 AM »
Wake up? Are you kidding?  Most americans are too busy watching sports on TV, drinking alcohol, and shopping.  They elected a black muslim president.  What else do you need to know?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »
Wake up? Are you kidding?  Most americans are too busy watching sports on TV, drinking alcohol, and shopping.  They elected a black muslim president.  What else do you need to know?
I think we're dealing with the anti Christ( I don't know how to say that in a Jewish way), everyone is in a trance! Every time I tell people the truth they act like I'm a conspiracy theorist.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
IT's interesting..the night before last night either before the attack happening or the night of the attack, I had a dream that I was trying to torment an Imam and ridiculing Islam. In turn, he retaliated by having my daughter possessed by an evil spirit.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 01:54:03 PM »
Dan, where can we find this film?

They are blaming this on some film that was made months before the attack, which is just a lame justification for Muslim psychopaths to attack Americans on 9/11.  There is a developing story that this was a planned attack:

http://wtop.com/215/3033617/Officials-Embassy-attack-in-Libya-was-coordinated

WASHINGTON - Intelligence experts and U.S. government officials are starting to view the attack in Libya that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others in Benghazi as a coordinated attack.

Several sources have said they believe it was a planned operation and have pointed out several developments that seem to support the possibility.

The President has ratcheted up security at embassies worldwide because of the incident.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 02:46:09 PM »
Support the demons and demons attack back.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 02:59:51 PM »
The film maker, Bacile, is apparently an Israeli Jew living in California...and going into hiding.. I want to find this guy and congratulate him and bring here to this forum or a guest of Chaim's when he does a video.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 03:08:29 PM »
Order of events:
1. Protests/murders happen
2. Obama State department supports attacks, condemns American free speech
3. Romney condemns attacks
4. Obama condemns Romney
(the next day)
5. Obama condemns attacks

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/12/Obama-Camp-Condemns-Romney-Before-Terrorists

Wow.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »
I am not at all sure his death was caused by rpg attack like they say. I think the mob murdered him.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »
Possible Al Qaeda's Al Zawahiri linked to the attacks:

http://www.debka.com/article/22353/

"DEBKAfile’s counter-terror sources report exclusively that far from being a spontaneous raid by angry Islamists, it was a professionally executed terrorist operation by a professional Al Qaeda assassination team, whose 20 members acted under the orders of their leader Ayman al Zawahri after special training. They were all Libyans, freed last year from prisons where they were serving sentences for terrorism passed during the late Muammar Qaddafi’s rule."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 04:56:49 PM »
It would have been better if the libyan scums took hostages rather then killing them outright. Take over the embassy, keep American hostages, show the world what loser for a president Obama is.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2012, 05:39:36 PM »
It would have been better if the libyan scums took hostages rather then killing them outright. Take over the embassy, keep American hostages, show the world what loser for a president Obama is.

And setting him up for future comparisons to the lame-wristed carter who sat on his hands as Americans were taken hostage in iran in 1979.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2012, 09:06:49 PM »
The US shouldn't even have embassies in these enemy countries.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 09:26:27 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2012, 09:44:56 PM »
Hopefully, Steven Harper gets the point about these savages too! Lead by example!
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2012, 10:27:08 PM »
All the media can do  is try to trash the Romney response

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 03:50:39 AM »
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/09/12/obamas_apology_tour_20

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

This statement sounds like surrender and appeasement.

In the thirties of last century they talked the same way to Adolf Nazi. The leaders of today should learn to consider, that if somebody says something there is a great possibility that it is exactly meant like it is said and that people outside the civilization are not only reacting to something what happens in it, but that they have their own aims. Muslims need no extern reason to do bad things.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member