Author Topic: Is America becoming an enemy of G-d and of Israel?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is America becoming an enemy of G-d and of Israel?
« on: September 11, 2012, 04:42:03 PM »
The closer and closer we get to election time the more it seems DEADLY APPARENT that America is quickly becoming an ENEMY of G-d and an enemy of the JEWISH people and state. Last week at the Demoncrap convention it became glaringly obvious that the omission of G-d and language concerning Jerusalem from the platform was intentional, and the embarrassing 'floor vote' which obviously was against adding it to the platform and yet was unceremoniously added despite the vote, that the demoncraps don't give a RATS patutie about the Jewish people nor our state. He will be fleecing Jewish donors for money, but he doesn't even give a flying flute about Jewish concerns {only if you consider free abortions a Jewish concern!?!}.

After just PRETENDING to reach out to the Jewish vote by 'adding the Jerusalem language' he has turned his back big time on Israel. First it was his lap-dog Clinton who basically laughed at the concern about Irans development of nuclear weapons by saying 'There are no red lines'. This is an absurd statement even from a nut-case like Clinton because everyone knows that without clear 'red lines' there can be no sanctions or action to prevent a nuclear Iran. But to slap the Jewish state in the face now Obama has refused to meet Netanyahu while the Israeli PM is visiting America this week.

Obviously America is USELESS and PATHETIC and has decided to stand with evil. All the future evil which befalls our country is to be blamed on the wicked and evil man who occupies our White House. He is bringing curses upon our heads, and all the sheep who vote for him are aligned with the same evil. They cannot use the excuse that they did not know, that they were unaware of the EVIL and DECEIT employed by the Obama team. They know full well what they are voting for. They vote for it because they are just as, or more, evil than the man who is slowly bringing black clouds to the country my family has called home for almost 100 years. I am very saddened that this country has fallen to the dark side. I am beginning to be resigned to the idea that America will be broken and destroyed maybe within 20-30 years {if not sooner}.

The time is now to consider what to do concerning our families. We must get out of America, but where can we go? My family has been patriotic and my father fought in our armed forces. But now I cannot, with a clear conscience, recommend that anyone die for Americas freedoms. Because our freedoms are threatened by the man who occupies the White House.

If he is not removed in this election I feel a great doom will consume this country...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Is America being an enemy of G-d and of Israel?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 04:42:53 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159878#.UE-iK4qPWqo
The White House told Israel Tuesday that there would be no meeting later this month between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and President Barack H. Obama. The two had been set to meet in the days after both Obama and Netanyahu spoke at the UN General Assembly, but on Tuesday, Israeli officials said that the meeting had been canceled altogether by Obama, due to “schedule issues.”

A tentative meeting had been set for Thursday or Friday September 27 or 28, after both leaders spoke at the UN. Obama was scheduled to speak on Tuesday, September 18, while Netanyahu was likely to speak on Thursday – a day after Yom Kippur, when Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinajad ws set to speak. Netanyahu's office had sent a message to the White House indicating that the Prime Minister wanted to meet Obama, and that he was prepared to travel to Washington to do so, since he understood that the President had a tough campaigning schedule in advance of the Presidential elections.
The rejection of a meeting by the White House comes after Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's rebuffing of comments by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, that the U.S. would not set any 'red lines' for Iran's development of nuclear weapons. Netanyahu, speaking at a press conference with visiting Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, P Netanyahu said that “those in the international community who refuse to place red lines before Iran have no moral right to place a red line before Israel. If Iran knows that there are no red lines or deadlines, what will it do? Exactly what it does today – continuing to work to acquire a nuclear weapon without and interference. The world tells Israel to wait because there is time, and I ask, 'Wait for what?'

Defense Minister Ehud Barak sought to soften the Prime Minister's comments. Barak said that Israel “must not forget that the U.S. is Israel's chief ally. The U.S. and Israel have intimate intelligence relations, and the U.S. is Israel's main supporter in security matters.” He added that the U.S. and Israel have a friendship “based on many years of friendship and shared values between Israel and the American people. Despite the differences, and Israel's freedom to act in a manner to defend itself, we must remember the importance of our relationship with the U.S., and that it must not be harmed,” Barak said.

(Editor : Look at Ehud Barak groveling, purely pathetic...)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is America becoming an enemy of G-d and of Israel?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 07:22:10 PM »
If more Jews like you were in Israel Muman, maybe there couldn't be a traitorous government.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »
The White House told Israel Tuesday that there would be no meeting later this month between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and President Barack H. Obama. The two had been set to meet in the days after both Obama and Netanyahu spoke at the UN General Assembly, but on Tuesday, Israeli officials said that the meeting had been canceled altogether by Obama, due to “schedule issues.”

Good. Obama is irrelevant. Unless it involves freeing Pollard, no Israeli leader should have anything to do with him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 08:55:54 PM »
Muman, I stand with you.  Every Jew needs to learn fluent Hebrew.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 11:16:06 AM »
American jews are detestable.  They didn't lift a finger to help their fellow jews when 6 million were being slaughtered by the german war machine.  Now, they turn their backs on Israel and support the muslim low life in the white house.  What a people.  I am embarrassed to be jewish.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 11:43:13 AM »
American jews are detestable.  They didn't lift a finger to help their fellow jews when 6 million were being slaughtered by the german war machine.  Now, they turn their backs on Israel and support the muslim low life in the white house.  What a people.  I am embarrassed to be jewish.

Excuse me..you're talking like an idiot.  Not all American Jews are detestable and not all support Obama.  You sound like a Nazi and not a Jew.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 12:32:30 PM »

What????????  How dare you.   Many have worked tirelessly for zionist causes.    I agree with Dr. Dan, you sound like a troll.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 02:04:11 PM »

You are accusing them of something and then doing exactly the same thing you are accusing them of?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
I was going to say Obongo, but then again who put that ape in the blackhouse?
The stupid uneducated morons! These morons put that enemy agent in the blackhouse!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 03:27:59 PM »

You should be ashamed to be Jewish and say the things you do. This is a shameful comment... Do you even daven to Hashem? Are you prepared for the day of judgement next week? By your judging so harshly you are setting yourself up for harsh judgement against yourself.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 03:47:37 PM »
OK Tag said it (and the troll is obviously not Jewish).

Muman that great evil is already there, if you hadn't noticed. It just growing until it thinks it can win. Now that guy with the name of that dictator we killed has done more to help those who want to destroy America than any other president, but you've witnessed what enemies of America have done to it before him. Maybe even, G-d willing, Obama won't be the one to set them off (and is hopefully simultaneously impeached and declared an illegitimate candidate and a felon fraudster), but something's going to happen soon, and surely in Israel there will be a lot of violence before there can be peace (and hopefully the leader of Israel realizes he needs land for that too), but in America too. Don't go to Europe.

What country can you go to that isn't evil? Some are less than others certainly. http://www.amazon.ca/As-America-Has-Done-Israel/dp/160034545X If America allows Israel to be attacked, or, G-d forbid, helps the attackers, there's going to be more than a tornado.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 07:25:11 PM »
You have been called a troll. It has been said you are not Jewish. Are You going to respond to these accusations?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 07:57:52 PM »

You are not Jewish. How dare you care American Jews detestable. If you can't them that, you're also calling Chaim Ben Pesach, that. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision