Author Topic: An Israeli EMP attack would throw Iran back to the Stone Age: Isael National  (Read 711 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel won't even stop an Arab mob from attacking a Jewish village.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159777

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
No that's out of the question. The chance of Israel using an "EMP warhead" as they call it which means detonating a nuclear warhead high on the atmosphere, is 0%.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You can use a microwave EMP device
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think you can use it to to the same huge area effect that they are talking about.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

;D :::D :::D :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think this is a realistic scenario. It would be the best use of a limited # of small nuclear warheads. It also would reduce the # 'poor iranian citizens' being killed instantaneously. Although I don't know if this EMP has ever been used as an offensive weapon before.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think this is a realistic scenario. It would be the best use of a limited # of small nuclear warheads. It also would reduce the # 'poor iranian citizens' being killed instantaneously. Although I don't know if this EMP has ever been used as an offensive weapon before.
I would use tactical nukes to destroy deep underground targets. I think that a nuclear explosion high on the atmosphere is going to be much more controversial.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
I would use tactical nukes to destroy deep underground targets. I think that a nuclear explosion high on the atmosphere is going to be much more controversial.
definately

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
The Iranian entity need to be eliminated.  Why do we need Iran or Iranians? They are a blight on humanity and should be destroyed.