Author Topic: Anti-Semitic Wave In Australia  (Read 3826 times)

admin

Anti-Semitic Wave In Australia
« on: June 29, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »
Anti-Semitic Wave In Australia

(IsraelNN.com) Five anti-Semitic attacks occurred in Australia within the past two months, and have been ignored by Israeli media.

On June 1st, Australia's leading daily, the Herald Sun, published details of the anti-Semitic incidents, the latest of which occurred in a Melbourne train. Danny Pollack, 27, was attacked by six "olive skinned" men aged 20 or so. Pollack said the men surrounded him, started jeering and saying "we like your hat" in reference to his kippah, hit him on the head with a newspaper and tripped him when he tried to get away.

Manny Wax of Australia's "Bnai Brith" organization said the anti-Semitic attacks were becoming more and more frequent in Australia.

newman

Re: Anti-Semitic Wave In Australia
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 05:07:11 PM »
I'll guarantee you it's moslems doing it. In australia every second crime reported on the news has the phrase "person's of middle eastern appearence"..........they aint talking about Israelis here.

Sometimes our moslems need a break from pack-raping anglo girls which is their main pass-time.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 05:10:39 PM »
You said urine colored men surely it's mid easterners or s,asians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 06:15:54 AM »
99% of anti-semitic attacks in this country are done by muslims. Australians are one of the least anti-semitic people on earth in my opinion, although there are pieces of excrement in any country.
Muslims attack white Australians and even immigrants such as Italians or Greeks and Pacific Islanders with as much venom as they do Jews. They are a cancer to this country as they are wherever they are found.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 08:44:59 AM »
99% of anti-semitic attacks in this country are done by muslims. Australians are one of the least anti-semitic people on earth in my opinion, although there are pieces of excrement in any country.
Muslims attack white Australians and even immigrants such as Italians or Greeks and Pacific Islanders with as much venom as they do Jews. They are a cancer to this country as they are wherever they are found.

The muslims came to this country thanks(sic) to Malcom Fraser, who is Australia's answer to Jimmy Carter......in other words a complete mediocrity and a failure.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 06:48:47 AM »
I thought it was Gough Whitlam who was responsible for this whole multiculturalism, allowing everyone into this country. Regardless, Whitlam or Fraser, we are paying for their follies. Any government today that lets anymore muslims into Australia and doesn't seriously consider getting rid of the ones here are traitors. Now a Gold Coast doctor has been linked to the Glasgow terrorist incident, how many of them here are planning to do the same if not more on our soil?

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 07:18:30 AM »
I thought it was Gough Whitlam who was responsible for this whole multiculturalism, allowing everyone into this country. Regardless, Whitlam or Fraser, we are paying for their follies. Any government today that lets anymore muslims into Australia and doesn't seriously consider getting rid of the ones here are traitors. Now a Gold Coast doctor has been linked to the Glasgow terrorist incident, how many of them here are planning to do the same if not more on our soil?

There's some new lot of Africkan reffos getting around at the moment. They are as primitive as can be and have a permanent chimp grin. Do you know what they are?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 07:54:22 AM »
Oh yeh the Sudanese. I don't know if you're from Melbourne but in suburbs like Footscray and Noble Park they have absolutely taken over. I've been told it isn't safe to even get off the train at Noble Park these days without being harassed and assaulted by these 3rd worlders. A few months ago, one of them raped 3 or so women in his first two weeks in the country! No suprises that they are mostly muslims.

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 07:59:07 AM »
Aint it nice of our gov't to ASK US before flooding our country with human sewage?....

I'm from Sydney originally but live in Brisbane now.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 08:11:07 AM »
Yeh suprising that considering that most of them have come here under the Howard government. A labor victory in this years election and we'll be upto our armpits with 3rd world primitives. Just the thought of that ugly creature Gillard as deputy PM is scary.
Did you get out of Sydney because half of that city is now an uninhabitable wasteland because of the muslims?

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 08:16:46 AM »
I left 20 years ago and I'm glad I did. I'd have liked to be at Cronulla , though. :laugh:

Why can't the stinking turd world wipe it's own nose for a change? Why are we responsible? All these black countries wanted whitey out... fine! Let's leave them to it.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 08:26:39 AM »
If it were the Sudanese being massacred I would have some understanding why they have come here, but it is the muslims, the ones that are committing the genocide that are here!!
Cronulla was an understandable reaction to years of muslims abusing and harassing women and other Australians, unfortunately I don't think the people that planned it were particularly clever, the guy in the sports care they beat up was an Italian for examle. They should have established groups of a dozen or so men that would patrol areas frequented by muslims and at the first sign of trouble, take them out the back somewhere and Irish paramilitary style, shoot them in the back of their knees. They would have learnt quickly that way. The only thing that Cronulla did was turn many people against them due to the media whitewashing the entire reason why they rioted in the first place. The cops are also to blame for years of taking it up the arse from the muslims.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 08:32:40 AM »
Our cops are being turned into kapos like they are in Israel. I'm predicting that the first serious bombing with dead kiddies on TV screens will result in a good wave of mosque burning and towel-head beatings.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 08:39:40 AM »
No doubt about it, unlike the British and French the Aussies aren't gonna tolerate their dead on their own soil. I found a really good article that might interest you regarding the internal rot in the NSW police force and how the muslims have free reign on crime in Sydney.

quadrant.org.au/php/article_view.php?article_id=581

And another site that is really good:

http://www.australianislamistmonitor.org/

Anyway mate, was really great speaking to you, I gotta get to bed, got work tomorrow morning :(
Cya