Author Topic: Iran vs. Israel  (Read 6184 times)

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Iran vs. Israel
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 10:43:26 AM »
President  of Republika Srpska sent a letter of support for Israel

Republika Srpska  has a lot of sympathy for Israel's position and expressed its support to activities undertaken by the authorities of this country to protect its territory and population, according to a letter to the President of the Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik sent to the president of Israel Shimon Peres and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman , regarding the current situation in this country and escalating violence in the Middle East.
"I would like to inform you that the Republika Srpska sincerely regrets the armed conflict that broke out in your country and the loss of lifes of the citizens of Israel," the Republika Srpska’s president.
He expressed the hope that very soon will come to a halt of armed operations, which will enable defusing the situation and finding solutions through negotiation process.
"On this occasion I would like once again to confirm my personal, and the support of the Republika Srpska and the Serbian people to the Jewish people and the efforts of your country in the fight against terrorism and the protection of the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the state of Israel," said the President Dodik. 

Offline INTHENAMEOFAIRAN/MinaZadmehr

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 06:27:52 PM »
Get the undrestand the differences between IRAN/IRANIANS and the nazistsmuhaMADANS,THANK YOU!!

IS NOT hard 2 get it..is it?
NR1:In WW2 alot of Jews could get shelter in Iran which many countries DENIED YOU...So what the heck..Is so hard 2 get it?
Iranians ARE HOSTAGES IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY..BY THE NAZISTSMUHAMADANS..

Is NOT Iran you should worry about..BUT nazistsMUHAMADANS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS!
Is good USING YOUR BRAIN..when you talking about MY MOTHERLAND!!!

Iranians have NO problem with Jews or Israel...The nazistsmuhaMADANS DO!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »
Get the undrestand the differences between IRAN/IRANIANS and the nazistsmuhaMADANS,THANK YOU!!

NR1:In WW2 alot of Jews could get shelter in Iran which many countries DENIED YOU...So what the heck..Is so hard 2 get it?

True, but that scum leading your country, and have lot of support

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 02:50:31 AM »

The vast majority of Iranians are Shi(i)t(e) Muslim Nazis, including the secular ones.