Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 582 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 14, 2012, 09:57:55 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:42:05 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Obama had advance knowledge of Mideast attacks
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »
Excellent article, thank you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 07:15:25 PM »
It's a funny thing about the Libs.  They only see what they want to see and they only hear what they want to hear.  Imagine the outrage and hatred of any Republican President who took a young female intern into the Oval Office and abused her sexually the way that Clinton did.  These Libs would be calling for the President to spend at least 20 years in prison.  I just can't get over how, when one of their own  did this, instead of treating him with the public disgust that he deserves, they still worship Clinton like he was some great and upstanding hero.  Morality and decency obviously means nothing to Libs.  Sexual deviancy means nothing to them.  Clinton is still their "hero."  Imagine that!  A rapist is their hero.  So, I'm telling you now, that Obama's having advance knowledge will not turn his supporters against him.  I daresay that if Obama went into a movie house and shot and killed 10 people, his followers would say, "they deserved it!"  This is what we are dealing with.  And it's not pretty at all!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 07:00:22 AM »
Advance knowledge is a dangerous thing!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 08:26:37 AM »

There's no really difference between the two. (Carter and Obama)

History is repeating itself.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision