Author Topic: ‘My Son was a Victim of Oslo’  (Read 744 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
‘My Son was a Victim of Oslo’
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:13:30 PM »
‘My Son was a Victim of Oslo’
Peres said slain soldier was a ‘sacrifice for peace,’ but in truth he was a victim of Oslo, his mother says.
Maayana Miskin
9/21/2012, 10:51 AM

Nearly 18 years ago, months after the first Oslo Accords were signed in 1993, Hamas terrorists kidnapped and murdered Israeli soldier Nachshon Wachsman, 19. Then-Foreign Minister Shimon Peres told the grieving parents that their son had been a “sacrifice for peace.”

In reality, Nachshon was a victim of Oslo, his mother Esther says. “My son was a victim of the whole Oslo process. There was never any reduction in hostilities, it was exactly the opposite,” she told Arutz Sheva.

“Nachshon had another five good friends here in Ramot, in Jerusalem. They were all murdered in that same period after the Oslo Accords,” she recalled. “Yaron Chen, Frankental, Algrabli, they were all Nachshon’s friends from the same neighborhood and they were all killed then.”

Senior Palestinian Authority officials hinted this week that the PA may cancel the Oslo Accords. “When were there Oslo Accords?” Esther Wachsman asked. “They were never kept, except for bringing Arafat and his gang here. When were they kept? We never had even a moment of quiet here, there were more murders than ever.” .

Wachsman recalled the day that Peres told her family that their son had been a sacrifice for peace. “We told him, ‘Let your son be a sacrifice for peace.’”

In addition to the terrorist acts that followed hard upon the signing of the Oslo Accords on the White House lawn, over 1000 Israelis were murdered by terrorists in the Second Intifada, a.k.a.The Oslo War, during the years 2000-2005, when Arafat stopped giving the Accords lip service.