Author Topic: For years, we were warned, so now is it here?  (Read 550 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
For years, we were warned, so now is it here?
« on: September 28, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »
As for what I'm referring to re: 'we were warned', I'm referring to two cancers growing in the United States, both related.  This explains why the Kenyan interloper will be re-elected, and why he's the beginning of a wave of like Marxists.

1) Political philosophers have for centuries opined that democratic forms of government must ultimately collapse because the public eventually starts to vote itself the treasury and thus bankrupt their own nation.  Few could deny that we're there.

2) Demographers have for several years warned that the United States was headed for a brown nation.  And those realists who look at the disaster that is Africa and the underachievement that is Mexico and Central America must realize that a brown population cannot maintain a first-world nation, much less the United States.  Again, few could deny that we're there.

Give the devils their due:  Dems know politics, and I predict that we're at the leading edge of a series of brown-skinned hard-core Marxist presidents, either black or Hispanic.

As for how God permits such stuff to happen, I would suggest that Obama and his ilk are the hand of God's punishment on a nation that has turned its face from Biblical values to embrace such 'enlightened' views as homosexuality and abortion-on-demand.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but I have no faith in a certified wimp like Romney standing in front of a wave like this.  As for me, I've investing in lead, smokeless powder, and brass.

Over and out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: For years, we were warned, so now is it here?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:03:25 PM »
Your views are completely logical and unless we witness a miracle we are in for some truly trying times.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
Re: For years, we were warned, so now is it here?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 05:59:50 PM »
You hit the nail on the head.  Also it is not accident that the media is so pro Obama because most of their customers are American idol/kfc/kardashian/big brother/celebrity chef/ third world people