Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 981 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 27, 2012, 04:30:23 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:28:15 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Whoopi Goldberg "goes ape" on Ann Coulter
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 04:52:28 PM »
I don't like how she equates "Republican" to "Conservative"  Old style republicans were in fact, white liberals. Old style Democrats were the conservatives. "Segregationists" were constitutionalists. The Civil Rights movement destroyed private property rights and the right to free assocation, both of which are supposed to be guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.

Ann Coulter is extremely confused and I think as much as she says she's against it, she's consumed with white guilt because as a conservative, she can't truly embrace the Civil Rights farce, and as a promoter of Civil Rights, she can't truly be a conservative.

She was right about one thing. The liberals have used the Civil Rights movement language to promote everything else on their agenda from the gay agenda, abortion on demand, illegal immigration, getting prayer out of school, etc. You can't accept one part of liberalism and then say the rest of it is bad, especially when the rest of it is based on that one part.

Black babies are being murdered en masse because of the Civil Rights farce.

Too bad "controversial" Ann Coulter is too cowardly to take that head on.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 01:58:53 AM »
Well, if she's gonna look like an ape, dress like an ape and act like an ape then I guess that going ape on a television program is quite her style.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 07:10:03 PM »
"We don't know what you are trying to say?"

That's because they are a bunch of knowingly stupid women who act 'enraged' when they are told something that is PATENTLY obvious.  Good for Ann to not allow herself to be bullied by these liberal shark goddesses.

In addition, Barbara Walter's day has come and gone.  As the ground leader of this commando group of ignoramuses, she leads the movement where 'feelings' surpass FACTS in terms of importance when having a debate.  Furthermore, we now live in an era where one is made to feel guilty for having a fact in their possession that might hurt someone's feelings: insanity