Author Topic: AN APPEAL FROM CHAIM TO OUR GREAT MEMBERS!  (Read 4318 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
AN APPEAL FROM CHAIM TO OUR GREAT MEMBERS!
« on: July 02, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »
I just spoke to Chaim. He urges our great members here to get back to the vital goal of our organization: making JTF a MASS MOVEMENT in America, Israel and anywhere else possible.

This can only be done if we are not distracted by minor side issues like the recent resignation of Allen.

Therefore, Chaim and I appeal to all of our wonderful members:

1. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE THREADS ON ALLEN UNLESS THERE IS A MAJOR NEW DEVELOPMENT THAT DEMANDS OUR ATTENTION. ALLEN IS NOT AN IMPORTANT ENOUGH SUBJECT TO DISTRACT US FROM OUR HISTORIC MISSION.

2. PLEASE DO NOT POST PROVOCATIVE THREADS THAT ARE OFFENSIVE TO OUR JEWISH, CHRISTIAN OR OTHER MEMBERS, OR THAT WILL CAUSE CONFLICT OR EMBARRASSMENT FOR OUR MEMBERS. PLEASE RESPECT YOUR FELLOW JTFERS!

3. PLEASE CONCENTRATE NOW ON THE FOLLOWING:
   A. OUR YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN THAT IS BEING DIRECTED BY JABOTINSKY.
   B. EFFORTS TO RAISE MORE FUNDS FOR JTF, WHOSE CURRENT BUDGET IS A SAD JOKE.
   C. EFFORTS TO MAKE THIS FORUM AS LIVELY AND INTERESTING AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN
       ATTRACT MANY NEW MEMBERS AND KEEP THEM ACTIVELY INVOLVED WITH US.

Throughout this whole incident this past week, our organization continued to grow in every respect. But if we continue to dwell on this, eventually it will harm our movement, G-d forbid.

When Kach and Kahane Chai split, it was a disaster that hurt the cause.

When David HaIvri and Revava broke off of Yekutiel's group, the two splinter groups became small feuding factions that have never recovered.

But in contrast to the harmful splits above, I was in JDL when Irv Rubin and the Los Angeles chapter started attacking Chaim, when Mordechai Levy and the "JDO" started attacking Chaim, when Yaakov Lloyd formed the "JDG", and when Walter Berk here in New York claimed that he was JDL. YES!  FOUR DIFFERENT SPLITS OCCURRED WHEN CHAIM WAS RUNNING JDL. YET THE JDL UNDER CHAIM CONTINUED TO GROW AND FLOURISH THROUGH IT ALL, AND WENT ON TO LIBERATE OVER A MILLION RUSSIAN JEWS.

WHY? BECAUSE CHAIM BEN PESACH IS A REAL PROFESSIONAL LEADER WHO KNOWS HOW TO STEER A MOVEMENT THROUGH DIFFICULT SITUATIONS. CHAIM TURNED EVERY CRISIS TO OUR ADVANTAGE! CHAIM IS A REAL PRO WHO KNOWS TO LEAD!

We saw this past week how Chaim once again turns adversity into advantage. We have more members now than before this "crisis", our contributions are up, and the number of people who listened to this week's Ask JTF is already at a record high - over 8,000 listeners in just 24 hours!

Help us and cooperate with us. We can change history, G-d willing. We did it before and we can do it again. We have a great leader and great members and a very noble cause.

IT IS UP TO ALL OF US!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: AN APPEAL FROM CHAIM TO OUR GREAT MEMBERS!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 04:44:43 AM »
I agree, no more of this bickering with allen-t. I have commented about him on some posts already made, but no more posts devoted to him. Lets make this organization a massive movement. Little issues shouldnt divide us but unite us.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 05:05:52 AM »
YES I AGREE AS WELL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 08:06:26 AM »
Also we are here to save Israel and America. Not talk about allen-t trying to make Jews believe in Yeshu. (No offense to our Christian members)

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 09:55:31 AM »
Also we are here to save Israel and America. Not talk about allen-t trying to make Jews believe in Yeshu. (No offense to our Christian members)
none taken,, englishman
englishman-BNP

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 05:09:24 PM »

Yes, no offense taken at all. Unfortunately "Christians" like allen-t are very prevelant in this world and we must constantly distance ourselves from their heterodox views.

tony6d2

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 01:45:33 AM »
Aaaaw man!! You mean to tell ME, Tony 6, that I missed out on the all out, no holds barred, toe to toe and pound for pound mega hate fest against Christians? I missed it bros??? I guess I will hold my tongue then for the sake of the cause and out of respect for Chaim's wishes!  Buuuhaaahaaahaaahhaaaa!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 01:57:38 AM by Tony6D2 (Veritás Et Aéquitás) »

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 02:14:32 AM »
Aaaaw man!! You mean to tell ME, Tony 6, that I missed out on the all out, no holds barred, toe to toe and pound for pound mega hate fest against Christians? I missed it bros??? I guess I will hold my tongue then for the sake of the cause and out of respect for Chaim's wishes!  Buuuhaaahaaahaaahhaaaa!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 04:16:50 AM »
......And Tony,

Being a noachide is not about being a goodie-goodie or keeping kosher.

Noachides don't have to keep kosher, observe shabbat, or do all the other Jewish mitzvot.

Basically, we believe in Torah, follow the very lenient 7 laws of Noah and bless Israel by protecting and helping the Jews. All the other little indescetions in your life G_d will probably let slide after a good talking-to. Blessing Israel cuts us gentiles a lot of slack with the big guy.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 04:32:50 AM »
......And Tony,

Being a noachide is not about being a goodie-goodie or keeping kosher.

Noachides don't have to keep kosher, observe shabbat, or do all the other Jewish mitzvot.

Basically, we believe in Torah, follow the very lenient 7 laws of Noah and bless Israel by protecting and helping the Jews. All the other little indescetions in your life G_d will probably let slide after a good talking-to. Blessing Israel cuts us gentiles a lot of slack with the big guy.

Hmmm. Sounds about right!

Well all I can say is I will never be a "Rodef!" I will never want to spill the blood of Jews or make them be anything that they are not meant to be! If there is one thing I learned from the history of our Great Gentile Nations of the Pre-Christian era is that every time we went against the Jews and thier G-d, H', we always ended up screwing ourselves and being destroyed in the end! The Jews are here to teach Gentiles like me that the systems within nature that my ancestors thought were gods are actually just systems put into place in the universe by the One G-d! This is what I believe to be SCIENCE! Something Jews and Gentiles are both good at. In the words of the Pharoah, "thier G-d is G-d!"

You've GOT IT!!

You've worked out what the nations havn't been able to work out for 4000 years. History shows quite plainly that all the countries that embraced their Jewish citezens prospered whilst those who mistreated them were plunged into turmoil.

You are also correct about the Jews role as teachers. "A light unto the nations" and " A nation of priests" refers to this. They teach us Torah and follow 613 very difficult laws to get their blessings. We look out for them and eat ham sandwiches on the beach to get ours. I think we got a good deal.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 05:30:22 AM by newman »

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 05:32:33 AM »
Oh remove!

Are you really? Damn! So much for contraversy.

It's better to pee out of the tent.....not into it :laugh:

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 08:28:15 AM »
THERE IS NO ONE IN THE WORLD THAT WILL STOP ME FOR BELIEVING IN WHAT I BELIEVE IS RIGHT... JTF IS A RIGHTEOUS ORGANIZATION WHICH FIGHTS FOR HUMANITY AT LARGE AND DESPITE WHAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO ME ABOUT SOME OF ITS MEMBERS LIKE ALLEN'S REFUSAL TO BELIEVE IN JUDAISM AS A LEGITIMATE RELIGION I WILL SUPPORT JTF AND CHAIM TO STAY ON TRACK WITH ALL OF THE THINGS WE FOCUS ON AND G-D WILLING CHAIM WILL GET INTO ISRAEL AND WE WILL CREATE A GOVERNMENT IN THE NAME OF KAHANISM....

GOD BLESS EVERYONE WHO IS RIGHTOUS AND GENUINE AND SUPPORTS JTF