Author Topic: The right of every person is to defend theirself,but....  (Read 4778 times)

Offline Dimitrije011

• New JTFer
  • Za krst časni i slobodu zlatnu
The right of every person is to defend theirself,but....
« on: October 06, 2012, 08:12:33 PM »
Yes! That is the right of all of us. But why are our countries (exept USA) so affraid of us beeing armed?! Why?! Will it increase the crime rate? NO! Will it increase the number of deaths? Maybe,but most of all --criminals. Something wrong with that maybe? I don't think so. If the war beggins,wouldn't be better for countries that civilians are armed and they can and will give support to the army? YES,IT WOULD BE BETTER!!! So why can't i, in my beloved country of Serbia and You in your country,owe a rifle? Why can't buy legaly more than 50 bullets per year? Why should i go through CIA a like procedure to get a pistol? WELL BECAUSE, YOUR COUNTRY IS AFFRAID OF YOU!!! You wanna know why? Because you can't increase the prices of everything every month,decrease payments and employment TO OVER 10 MILION ARMED PEOPLE and be alive to talk about it. THAT'S WHY!!!
As a citizen of my country i have right to defend myself,my home,my family and my country. Why can't i do it? Because the USA told NATO,NATO told EU council,EU told to PRO-Western leaders of my country. SO...there you go. Just for example. I'm sleeping,and some noise from the front door woke me up. I go with my gun towards my front door,burglar enter my home. I shot him. After an hour i am in JAIL waiting for trial for armed atack.  :o >:( :P :::D  WTF?! You tell me.
SO PEOPLE ARM YOURSELFS FOR JUST IN CASE!!!
"Ko je Srbin i srpskoga roda,i od srpske krvi i kolena,a ne došo na boj na Kosovo,ne imao od srca poroda,ni muškoga ni devojačkoga!Od ruke mu ništa ne rodilo,rujno vino ni pšenica bela!
Rđom kapo dok mu je kolena!"

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The right of every person is to defend theirself,but....
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 09:11:57 PM »
Are you saying the U.S. is responsible for you not being able to have guns?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dimitrije011

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 07:09:47 AM »
US foreign policy is responsible for a lot things happened to my country. And that's all the bad things.
"Ko je Srbin i srpskoga roda,i od srpske krvi i kolena,a ne došo na boj na Kosovo,ne imao od srca poroda,ni muškoga ni devojačkoga!Od ruke mu ništa ne rodilo,rujno vino ni pšenica bela!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 07:59:21 AM »
I don't think American policy is the reason your government restricts gun possession in your country... Apparently the government there is not comfortable with to many guns and ammunition in the peoples  hands.... This does not say much for one or the other or possibly both... Personally I liked it better when the USSR kept things under control in that part of the world... Why the United States even bothered with the entire situation is a mystery to me to this very day... No oil, little resources, nothing but headaches and bad publicity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dimitrije011

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 05:47:41 PM »
@cjd  I have ocupied the part of your country. Would you like me armed or bearhanded? Simple as that. Maybe US love our geo-position and good and safe road rute for transfering drugs,weapons and all kind of things through Kosovo.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 07:33:23 PM »
@cjd  I have ocupied the part of your country. Would you like me armed or bearhanded? Simple as that. Maybe US love our geo-position and good and safe road rute for transfering drugs,weapons and all kind of things through Kosovo.
It's been quite some time since the United States was involved in that part of the world almost 20 years... I could be wrong in my assumption but I think a big part of the problem in your country is caused by the evil U.N not the United States...  Honestly trying to really understand the entire political picture in your part of the world is enough to drive most people to drink... To outsiders there still seems to be far to much conflict and upheaval going on there... The situation is not normal or understandable for most Americans.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dimitrije011

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 11:24:48 AM »
U.N are organisation controled by U.S.
USSR doesn't exist,Yugoslavia doesn't exist. Berlin wall would still be there even taller if American's didn't played their cards. Just please don't believe in TV,newspapers, etc. Why Gadafi was a dictator? Who REALLY has ordered assasionation of Serbian king Aleksandar I Karadjodjevic in Marseille? Why American ambasy in Belgrade is 430556 ft² and has few levels under the ground? Whut's up with HAARP in Serbia? Don't get me wrong. I don't hate American people,i just hate their foreign policy and all the bull*hit they talk about. Why they don't leave the WORLD on peace. Muslims are the excuse for US for ocupation the eastern countrys and surrounding the Russia.