Author Topic: Diplomatic Protest  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Diplomatic Protest
« on: July 03, 2007, 08:56:39 PM »
The Government of Let-be-land hereby strongly protests to the Judean authorities for the racists anti-Black posts in this forum. We demand an urgent explanation about this post in the board SAVE SOUTH AFRICA
Torah Zionist said he heard that whites will be a majority there again when most of the blacks die of AIDS. Until then, life there is Hell.
We also protest for the Board titled SAVE WHITE SOUTH AMERICA.
We recognise the right of Blacks to their African land, as well as the rights of Amerindians in America.
These declarations by Judean leaders will damage the bilateral relations with Let-be-land seriously.
We recognise Judea, no matter what thieir leaders say, but we urge Judeans to focus on Jewish rights and avoid involving themselves in racial issues abroad.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Diplomatic Protest
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 09:20:36 PM »
I don't understand what you're all about.  First you claim that you support polygamy and then you complain against "anti-Black" posts?  This business with Let-be-land is very strange, I smell something fishy here.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 11:48:05 PM »
Let-be-land is a State which defends human dignity, and promotes the preservation of all Peoples, races and religions. We condemn all kinds of discrimination. Regarding polygamy, I personally support it. Let-be-land obviously also defends the right of each individual to live his life according to his principles, and therefore defends the right of polygamists also.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 11:54:34 PM »
Let-be-land is a State which defends human dignity, and promotes the preservation of all Peoples, races and religions. We condemn all kinds of discrimination. Regarding polygamy, I personally support it. Let-be-land obviously also defends the right of each individual to live his life according to his principles, and therefore defends the right of polygamists also.

Does this include Islam?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »
Yes, we defend the right of muslims to live in peace in their countries, as any other religion. But we reject Arab claims on Eretz Yisrael. Our Constitution says that all Eretz Israel belongs to the Israelite People. No goy  (whether Muslim, or anyother, has the right to claim Jewish Land) But Muslims in other countries have the right to live according to their beliefs, including the right to use the Islamic veil for women.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 12:07:50 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 12:31:43 AM »
The State of Judea holds the position of JTF that Islam is a Nazi religion that commands Muslims to hate and murder all Non-Muslim "infidels".

The Koran calls to kill idolators, not non-Muslims. Koran says that Jews have nothing to fear in the Day of Judgement. It even says that Jews must keep Shabat and Kosher.
Let-be-land obviously rejects the idea of killing even idolators. But we recognise the right of Muslims to live their religion in their private lives.
If are to judge a religion for what is written in their books, then we should reject anyone. Nearly all religious books call to kill idolators. There are idolators and Muslims here, and I have never heard of an incident.
I am regularly attacked by secularists, and even my friends often make fun of my belief in H". When I was aiming to convert to Judaism, noone respected me. But a Muslim once called me on a Shabat to ask me a question, and left his door open because there was an automatic electric bell at his door, and he didn't want me break Shabat by touching it.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 01:11:05 AM »
Yes, we defend the right of muslims to live in peace in their countries, as any other religion. But we reject Arab claims on Eretz Yisrael. Our Constitution says that all Eretz Israel belongs to the Israelite People. No goy  (whether Muslim, or anyother, has the right to claim Jewish Land) But Muslims in other countries have the right to live according to their beliefs, including the right to use the Islamic veil for women.

Do you support their right to mutilate a young girl's genitals as well?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 01:39:22 AM »

Our Constitution is very clear. The right of an individual supercedes the right of a group or community. We do not support their right to mutilate anyone, unless she agrees.
But the custom of mutilation of genitals is not from the Koran, it is practised by many people of different religions in Egypt , Ethyopia and Erytrea. Even some Ethyopian Falashas performed the feminine circumcision

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 05:52:36 AM »

Our Constitution is very clear. The right of an individual supercedes the right of a group or community. We do not support their right to mutilate anyone, unless she agrees.
But the custom of mutilation of genitals is not from the Koran, it is practised by many people of different religions in Egypt , Ethyopia and Erytrea. Even some Ethyopian Falashas performed the feminine circumcision

What about the right of a father or grand-father to kill his son or grandson if the son becomes an apostate?  This is a clearly defined concept in Islam and it is ingrained into his religion.  Also the concept of killing your daughter if she shows sexual promiscuity.  This is a man's right in Islam.  This is also the right of the individual in Islam, in fact in Islam this individual right supersedes the right of an apostate or promiscuous woman to live in these situations.  Islam has different conceptions of individual rights than Let-it-be land does.  There is no such thing as an objective individual rights, this can be proven throughout the world.  If you created what you believe are human rights standards, Islam would vehemently oppose them.  Are you willing to support those individual rights or are you willing to condemn those aspects of Islam?  Wouldn't condemning those aspects of Islam be arbitrary, why not just condemn the entire ideological structure around it that supports these barbaric practices and many others?  (Islam)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 04:48:13 PM »
Let-be-land is guided by the Universal Human Rights Declaration, as stated by the UN ( except for the fact that this Declaration allows intermarriage, and I consider intermarriage between a Jew and a Goy is invalid). We obviously condemn all sorts of murder.
But I know Muslims who pray and read the Koran daily, keep their dietary Laws, fast in Ramadan and so on. And their children have converted to Catholicism. They haven't killed them. Why should we condemn these Muslims?
Remember that even the Holy Torah says that an idolatror or someone sexually immoral must be executed. I have never heard that a Jew or Noahide has killed anyone for worshipping an idol!!!

ftf

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 04:54:34 PM »
Not all muslims are true muslims, read my "what does islam have to say about" topic in the truth about islam board, the quran is quite clear on killing all non-muslims.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 05:00:51 PM »
where is this country Let-be-land
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 05:08:58 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 05:10:52 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03