Author Topic: (VIDEO) 2 ugly Arab ninja lizard mothers on a suicide attack mission  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer

Look at these 2 ugly Arab lizards. They are mothers of 8 and 4 kids respectively (the first one is also pregnant!) who are also an aunt and her niece from the Islamic Jihad terror organization in Gaza who were caught at the end of May 2007 by Israeli forces on their way to Israel in order to blow themselves up in Tel Aviv and in Netanya. They admitted that they belong to the Islamic Jihad and that they were on the mission to do it. They used false medical certificates as if they needed to be hospitalized in Ramallah and from there to enter Israel and to blow themselves up using explosive belts. Even their kids saw them training for this mission. Islam is a religion of peace and Islam will use false medical certificates in order to get into your state and to blow you apart to little pieces.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: (VIDEO) 2 ugly Arab ninja lizard mothers on a suicide attack mission
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 04:35:17 PM »
Unbelievable.  She was going to blow herself up with a little baby in her womb.  Thanks for sharing this Israel7, I don't know how I missed this when it happened.

We should revoke any sort of humanitarian help that could be exploited to perpetrate terrorist attacks.

Did you translate that video yourself?  If so you are an excellent translator and an asset to JTF.  Of course even if you didn't translate it you are still a great asset to JTF. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 04:45:44 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 04:51:42 PM »
Unbelievable.  She was going to blow herself up with a little baby in her womb.  Thanks for sharing this Israel7, I don't know how I missed this when it happened.

We should revoke any sort of humanitarian help that could be exploited to perpetrate terrorist attacks.

Did you translate that video yourself?  If so you are an excellent translator and an asset to JTF.  Of course even if you didn't translate it you are still a great asset to JTF. 
Yup, I translated it myself, thanks a lot for your words, but I wish my translation skills would be as excellent as you said so :-)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 04:53:17 PM by Israel7 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 05:47:37 PM »
Israeli T.V. analyzes everything it's not uncommon why don'nt they say two moslem suicide bombers were caught
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 09:06:16 PM »
Israeli T.V. analyzes everything it's not uncommon why don'nt they say two moslem suicide bombers were caught
They don't analyzes anything because it's obvious that these 2 women aren't Jewish ones, they don't need to say it.

What? When Bin Laden made 9/11 they said in the American media that the attack was carried out by Muslim Bin Laden?