Author Topic: “Jews who vote democrat hate their religion”-Trump  (Read 169 times)

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
“Jews who vote democrat hate their religion”-Trump
« on: March 19, 2024, 05:34:40 AM »
I mean, well duh…and many Jews don’t know a Jewish concept if they tripped on one.

Maybe Trump had been listening to Chaim or Rabbi Mizrachi or Rabbi Kahane.

Or perhaps God is speaking through him like He has spoken through other heads of states to wake us and shake us.

Perhaps God is weeding out the Jews who woke up to October 7 holocaust from the ones who aren’t waking up.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Re: “Jews who vote democrat hate their religion”-Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 07:50:32 AM »
Trump is right.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 01:45:05 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Great take on this and is symptomatic
  of the insane and nonsensical mindset
  and obvious biases that are pervasive
  among that type of Jewish people.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 05:36:46 PM »
Leftists are tripping over this Jewish concept.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 05:03:29 AM »
To JINOS if you're not a Jew you are not even supposed to say that word. The PC term is Jewish American.