Author Topic: Will someone destroy islam already?  (Read 229074 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Will someone destroy islam already?
« Reply #725 on: October 09, 2017, 03:00:28 PM »
Russian forces kill '120 ISIL fighters' in Syria's east
Large number of fighters, including foreign mercenaries, killed in air raids in Deir Az Zor, Russian officials say.

Russian forces have killed about 120 ISIL fighters and more than "60 foreign mercenaries" in a series of attacks in Syria's east over the past 24 hours, the defence ministry said.

About 80 Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) fighters died in a raid on a command post in the al-Mayadeen area of Deir Az Zor province, the ministry said, adding that 40 fighters were killed near the border town of Al Bukamal, also in Deir Az Zor.

The ministry also said that "large numbers of foreign mercenaries" coming into Al Bukamal from neighbouring Iraq were killed in a Russian air raid.

Many of them came from the former Soviet Union, Tunisia, and Egypt, according to the ministry.

Al-Mayadeen is one of ISIL's last bastions in Syria.

The advances against ISIL (also known as ISIS) in Deir Az Zor have cost a heavy civilian death toll from Russian and coalition air raids.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Russian aerial bombardment on Thursday night killed 14 people, including three children, fleeing across the Euphrates on rafts near al-Mayadeen.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/russian-forces-kill-120-isil-fighters-syria-east-171007092905595.html

ISIS and muslamic terrorists are getting more and more heavily trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea i.e. Russia and the US both.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #726 on: October 16, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
Mogadishu truck bomb: 500 casualties in Somalia’s worst terrorist attack
At least 300 people killed and hundreds seriously injured in attack blamed on militant group al-Shabaab

The death toll in the bombing that hit the centre of Mogadishu on Saturday continues to rise, with more than 300 people now believed to have been killed and hundreds more seriously injured.

The scale of the loss makes the attack, which involved a truck packed with several hundred kilograms of military-grade and homemade explosives, one of the most lethal terrorist acts anywhere in the world for many years.

On Monday morning, Somalia’s information minister announced that 276 people had died in the attack with at least 300 people injured. Within hours, however, Abdikadir Abdirahman, the director of Amin ambulances, said his service had confirmed that 300 people died in the blast.

“The death toll will still be higher because some people are still missing,” Abdirahman told Reuters.

More victims continue to be dug from the rubble spread over an area hundreds of metres wide in the centre of the city.

Rescue workers said a definitive death toll may never be established because the intense heat generated by the blast meant the remains of many people would not be found.

Others may have been buried quickly by relatives.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/15/truck-bomb-mogadishu-kills-people-somalia

The global muslamic terrorism is spreading in all directions.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #727 on: October 20, 2017, 02:04:56 PM »
Iraqi Army Takes Over Oil Facility Near Mosul After Kurds Withdraw:

Mosul, IRAQ (Alliance News) - Iraqi army troops have taken control of an oil complex near the northern city of Mosul after Kurdish forces pulled out, Iraqi military sources said, as Baghdad tightens its hold on disputed areas once controlled by Kurds.

http://www.lse.co.uk/AllNews.asp?code=iebwhl5t&headline=Iraqi_Army_Takes_Over_Oil_Facility_Near_Mosul_After_Kurds_Withdraw

Arising of hidden contradictions among the muslamic terrorists.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #728 on: November 01, 2017, 09:40:39 AM »
Note found near truck claims Manhattan attack done for ISIS, source says:

Eight people were killed and almost a dozen injured when a 29-year-old man in a rented pickup truck drove down a busy bicycle path near the World Trade Center Tuesday in Manhattan, New York City.

The suspect was identified by two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov. He's from Uzbekistan in Central Asia but had been living in the US since 2010, sources said.
Authorities found a note claiming the attack was made in the name of ISIS near the truck used in the attack, a senior law enforcement official said.
"This was an act of terror, and a particularly cowardly act of terror," New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said, "aimed at innocent civilians, aimed at people going about their lives who had no idea what was about to hit them."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.ht

Most Uzbek terrorists have Pakistani training connections. Now Trump will have to be harder on the global muslamic terrorists.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #729 on: November 06, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »
Texas gunman threatened mother-in-law who attended church where 26 were killed:

The gunman who killed 26 people at a Texas church had sent threatening texts to his mother-in-law -- who attended the church he targeted, authorities said Monday.

Devin Patrick Kelley had domestic problems and texted his mother-in-law as recently as Sunday morning, not long before he carried out the largest mass shooting in Texas history.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html

This man would have tried to convert his in-laws also in to the only peaceful religion on this earth. Their denial would have resulted in to killing of all the Kafirs (Kuffars) coming within the sight, range and target. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #730 on: November 06, 2017, 10:38:27 PM »
Texas gunman threatened mother-in-law who attended church where 26 were killed:

The gunman who killed 26 people at a Texas church had sent threatening texts to his mother-in-law -- who attended the church he targeted, authorities said Monday.

Devin Patrick Kelley had domestic problems and texted his mother-in-law as recently as Sunday morning, not long before he carried out the largest mass shooting in Texas history.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html

This man would have tried to convert his in-laws also in to the only peaceful religion on this earth. Their denial would have resulted in to killing of all the Kafirs (Kuffars) coming within the sight, range and target.

He was atheist from what I've seen. Muslims being a problem doesn't make liberals less of a problem, in fact, muslims are a sort of temporary solution of horrors in the absence of good people uprooting evil from their midst.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #731 on: November 07, 2017, 10:27:00 AM »
He was atheist from what I've seen. Muslims being a problem doesn't make liberals less of a problem, in fact, muslims are a sort of temporary solution of horrors in the absence of good people uprooting evil from their midst.
Liberals themselves are a sort of hidden muslamics.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #732 on: November 07, 2017, 11:32:50 AM »
Liberals themselves are a sort of hidden muslamics.

Their similarities include depraved morality and hyperrationalization on an irrational basis. The kid who walks in with a snake isn't the snake, but he's more responsible when it bites someone in the house than the snake.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #733 on: November 07, 2017, 05:56:39 PM »
Indeed, I think you're right about the similar nature of both, not having a true faith in G-D. It's good to talk to someone from this site, btw, I haven't in a long time, although I'm a member and have been for a couple years.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #734 on: November 07, 2017, 08:41:54 PM »
Indeed, I think you're right about the similar nature of both, not having a true faith in G-D. It's good to talk to someone from this site, btw, I haven't in a long time, although I'm a member and have been for a couple years.

I think I remember you were mad at me or something. Whatever.

Muslims have a lot of faith, but their "G-d" is a psychotic creation from the madman's imagination, liberals have almost none whatsoever and they worship themselves.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #735 on: November 08, 2017, 02:58:21 PM »

Muslims have a lot of faith, but their "G-d" is a psychotic creation from the madman's imagination, liberals have almost none whatsoever and they worship themselves.

I don't recall being 'mad', in fact I think it was from the low activity on this forum at the time. ''Kahanists'' have an interesting perspective to me, and as one who has a Jewish personal connection I think a quite logical perspective under the circumstances.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #736 on: November 08, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »

More true than the truth itself.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #737 on: November 10, 2017, 01:16:26 PM »
I don't recall being 'mad', in fact I think it was from the low activity on this forum at the time. ''Kahanists'' have an interesting perspective to me, and as one who has a Jewish personal connection I think a quite logical perspective under the circumstances.

I'm used to people being mad at me. If you're not then yay.

Not that you said anything inccorect there, but just a tidbit here, Rav Kahane actually spoke against calling his followers Kahanists, because it makes it look like an ideology, when really all he said is that we should do what Torah says. Torah has a habit of being logical in every way we can see and countless ways we can't.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #738 on: November 15, 2017, 03:16:35 PM »
After the fall of the muslamic caliphate of ISIS in a global protracted war, now anytime we can expect to see a huge global Sunni-Shia protracted war.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #739 on: November 15, 2017, 03:46:39 PM »
After the fall of the muslamic caliphate of ISIS in a global protracted war, now anytime we can expect to see a huge global Sunni-Shia protracted war.

No one would care about that war, and it wouldn't be global. The issue is if civilization gets involved. America is cozying to the Sunnis and Russia, who is cozying up to the Shias. China through NK is for the Sunnis, and itself deals with the Saudis.

ISIS is an idea, not a caliphate, but the idea of one. It's why ISIS is still doing terrorist attacks in America like the recent stabbing in Minnesota where two were killed. ISIS is pretty close to Mohammed's ideology, except a bit more accepting of black jihadis, and the West defends that ideology, so it's like deciding to only fight the bed bugs that leave their nest. First off, you'll only get scragglers, second, the source of the infestation will only grow and learn to fight and trick better and better.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #740 on: November 16, 2017, 02:51:54 PM »
Whatever the consequences but the infighting among the sworn enemies almost always brings out the good, better or best results for you, I mean if you are alert enough.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #741 on: November 16, 2017, 04:43:21 PM »
I'm used to people being mad at me. If you're not then yay.

Not that you said anything inccorect there, but just a tidbit here, Rav Kahane actually spoke against calling his followers Kahanists, because it makes it look like an ideology, when really all he said is that we should do what Torah says. Torah has a habit of being logical in every way we can see and countless ways we can't.

Understood, esp. on the ''Kahanist'' label.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #742 on: November 23, 2017, 02:20:29 PM »
50 die as teenage suicide bomber blows himself up in Nigeria mosque:

While there was no immediate claim of responsibility for the bombing in Mubi town of Nigeria’s northeastern Adamawa State, suspicion immediately fell on Boko Haram.

A teenage suicide bomber detonated himself, as worshippers gathered for morning prayers at a mosque in northeastern Nigeria, killing at least 50 people, police said on November 21, in one of the region’s deadliest attacks in years.

Police spokesman Othman Abubakar told The Associated Press they were “still trying to ascertain the number of injured because they are in various hospitals.”

While there was no immediate claim of responsibility for the bombing in Mubi town in the northeastern Adamawa State, the suspicion immediately fell on the Boko Haram extremist group.

The group is based in neighboring Borno state and has been blamed for scores of similar attacks over the years.

Increased use of teenagers

Boko Haram increasingly has been using teenagers or young women as bombers, many of whom have been abducted.

While Nigeria’s military in recent months has flushed out Boko Haram from its forest stronghold, President Muhammadu Buhari’s claim in late 2016 that the extremist group had been “crushed” has proven to be premature.

Boko Haram has been blamed for more than 20,000 deaths in its nearly decade-old insurgency, which has spilled over to neighboring countries and displaced millions of people, creating a vast humanitarian crisis.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/nigeria-mosque-blast-death-toll-from-suicide-bombing-rises-to-at-least-50/article20611396.ece

So the muslamic infighting continues unabated.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #743 on: November 24, 2017, 03:18:21 PM »
Egypt mosque attack: death toll raised to 235

Scores more wounded after al-Rawdah mosque in north Sinai targeted in attack marking major escalation in battle with insurgents.

At least 235 people have been killed and scores more injured in a bomb and gun assault on a mosque in Egypt’s north Sinai, in the deadliest attack in the country in recent memory.

A bomb ripped through the mosque as Friday prayers were finishing, before militants in four off-road vehicles approached and opened fire on worshippers, a military source told the Guardian. Some witnesses said they had seen around 20 attackers.

More than 50 ambulances ferried casualties from al-Rawdah mosque in Bir al-Abed, about 25 miles (40km) west of the city of Arish, to nearby hospitals. Pictures from the scene show rows of bloodied victims inside the mosque, and at least 130 people were reported to be injured.

No group claimed responsibility for the attack, but it marks a major escalation in a region where for the past three years Egyptian security forces have battled an Islamic State insurgency that has killed hundreds of police and soldiers.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/24/egypt-mosque-attack-kills-dozens-reports

For the muslamic terrorists infighting, the world is not enough.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #744 on: December 07, 2017, 11:56:07 AM »
Yemen Houthi rebels kill former president Ali Abdullah Saleh:

Yemen’s civil war has taken a dramatic turn after Iranian-backed Houthi rebels killed the former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, punishing him for switching sides and seeking peace with Saudi Arabia.

Pictures of Saleh’s corpse appeared on Houthi-run television after the militia said it had killed him as he fled the capital, Sana’a. He had ruled Yemen for more than 30 years and was forced to resign in 2011 as part of the Arab spring political revolution.

Houthi military officials said Saleh was killed as he was travelling with other top party leaders from Sana’a to his hometown of Sanhan. Houthi fighters followed him in 20 armoured vehicles, then attacked and killed him and almost all those with him. Gruesome video footage of his blood-spattered body were distributed on social media.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/04/former-yemen-president-saleh-killed-in-fresh-fighting

Now the matter is going to get further complicated.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #745 on: December 17, 2017, 12:25:25 PM »
Suicide bombers kill nine at Christian church in Pakistan:

More than 50 wounded after two attackers struck as hundreds of worshippers attended pre-Christmas services in Quetta.

Two suicide bombers have attacked a church in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing nine people and wounding more than 50.

Sarfraz Bugti, the home minister for the south-western Baluchistan province, said hundreds of worshippers were attending services at the church before Christmas. He said the attackers clashed with security forces, with one assailant killed at the entrance while the other made it inside.

The Baluchistan police chief, Moazzam Ansari, praised the response of security forces guarding the church, saying the attacker who made it inside was wounded and unable to reach the main building. “Otherwise the loss of lives could have been much higher,” he said.

The Quetta police chief, Abdur Razzaq Cheema, said a search was under way for two suspected accomplices who escaped.

Islamic State claimed responsibility through its Amaq news agency, saying two “plungers” from the group had stormed the church, without providing further details.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/17/pakistani-christians-suicide-bomb-attack-quetta-church

Pakistani666 muslamic piglets are getting degenerated more and more everyday.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #746 on: December 28, 2017, 02:54:25 PM »
Kabul explosion: At least 41 dead in bomb attack on Shia cultural centre
Taliban denies involvement in blast that has left another 30 injured

A suicide attack on a Shia cultural centre in Kabul has killed at least 41 people.

Another 30 were reportedly wounded in the blast on Thursday, the Interior Ministry said.

The attack occurred during a morning panel discussion on the 38th anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan at the Tibian Social and Cultural Centre. Many of the victims were students, according to witnesses.

Interior Ministry spokesperson Najib Danish said an unknown number of suicide attackers set off an explosion outside the centre before storming it.

They then set off explosive devices in the basement of the building where scores of people had gathered to mark the 1979 invasion.

The blast also reportedly ripped apart the offices of the neighbouring Afghan Voice news agency.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/afghan-voice-kabul-explosion-suicide-bomb-taliban-afghanistan-mosque-a8130881.html

This time it appears to have been done by a muslamic Pakistani and ISIS terrorist axis.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #747 on: January 01, 2018, 09:14:18 AM »
Ezekiel 39:   "Son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say:  "This is what the sovereign Lord says:  " I am against you, God chief prince of Meshek and Tubal."  This is Russia.  I will turn you around and drag you along.  I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel.  Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand.  On the mountains of Israel you will fall.  This will be Islamic nations also like Turkey Iran, Sudan, Libya, possibly Iraq, Syria, Jordan, or Egypt. 

Jeremiah 49:35.  "See I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might.  I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven;  I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam's exiles do not go.  God's judgment is coming to nations who do evil against Jews and Gentiles.   Babylon is also used in scriptures as a symbol of evil and God will wipe out all evil.

Judgment day is coming for islam as we know it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #748 on: January 08, 2018, 01:09:43 PM »
Ezekiel 39:   "Son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say:  "This is what the sovereign Lord says:  " I am against you, God chief prince of Meshek and Tubal."  This is Russia.  I will turn you around and drag you along.  I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel.  Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand.  On the mountains of Israel you will fall.  This will be Islamic nations also like Turkey Iran, Sudan, Libya, possibly Iraq, Syria, Jordan, or Egypt. 

Jeremiah 49:35.  "See I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might.  I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven;  I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam's exiles do not go.  God's judgment is coming to nations who do evil against Jews and Gentiles.   Babylon is also used in scriptures as a symbol of evil and God will wipe out all evil.

Judgment day is coming for islam as we know it.

Thanx! All the prophesies direly against the muslamics are going to be fulfilled at the earliest.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #749 on: January 11, 2018, 01:46:51 AM »
Will someone destroy already those in Israel who support Islam namely his leaders .