Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 504 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 23, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:49:51 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: New Romney ad on Obama's pandering to Muslims
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 12:52:44 PM »
Glad he is mentioning it... but its still going very soft on him.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 05:01:32 PM »
hehehe :::D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 07:31:27 PM »
I wouldn't call the so-called Arab Spring freeing countries from dictators.  It was just Obama throwing allies like Hosni Mubarak (who we still don't like) under the bus in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood. 

At least Mubarak was able to control his people.  Same with Gadaffy, or however his name is spelled.  Libya was no longer a threat to America.  They also abandoned their nuke program.  But the Obama regime participated in the NATO led bombing of that country. 

Meanwhile, the Iranian regime, which is no friend of America or Israel, was allowed to stay in power despite protests.

And there's also Syria that's killing its own citizens.  Why was Libya bombed but not Syria? 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »
I think it's pathetic that they both seem to think that the Arab Spring was actually something good and positive.