Author Topic: Got Guilt? (if we don't reelect Obama...)  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Got Guilt? (if we don't reelect Obama...)
« on: October 28, 2012, 02:36:34 AM »
Hell no!

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Got Guilt? (if we don't reelect Obama...)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 02:39:04 PM »
I can't breathe. Did you see their eyes? A corruption of the children like this will not go unpunished for a single moment in all of eternity. They teach these children lies, to hate their mothers and fathers, to make Barack Obama the new plastic toy from China they ought to have. The teacher that made these children fill their heads with of indoctrination and soulless eyes begging for they identity they've been robbed of, and putting them square into a political campaign they have no ability to understand, that teacher will be cursed forever. May their name be inscribed the book of death to be sealed in for all eternity. I still can't cry, but I am shaking. I have never seen such a display of evil spit through the mouth of a filthy beast coming from the mouths of innocent children. It relaxes me right now to think about the girls from the Shining. This is unspeakable, and unthinkable if I hadn't just seen it with my own eyes. I am literally erasing the images from my head, it's like PTSD. If you could see through my eyes. One kid was proud, he had found an identity, a purpose, a family that would use him as cannon fodder and crush him should he say a displeasing word. At that age to be robbed of the development of self is why I can't look at muslim kids in muslim countries. This is here and it is sick and evil and cruel and twisted and demented and perverted and heartless and heartbreaking in every sense that I can use those words. The fact that these children may be punished for leading immoral and traitorous lives is an eternal damnation of the worst imaginable kind these child mind slavers.

It's almost like something you would see in the shinning or the Children of the Corn. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt