Author Topic: The Left's Degradation of Decency  (Read 320 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The Left's Degradation of Decency
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:33:19 AM »
I need to make all of you aware of the most recent example of the Left's veneration for the obscene.  They truly enjoy that which seeks to degrade society, somehow they feel very uplifted by it.  I'm sure you all know what I mean:  Our museums are filled with exhibits of fecal matter and menstrual blood.  One very popular display features a crucifix soaking in a jar of urine.  Recently Samuel Jackson (another lowlife) made a campaign video for Obama in which the tag line is "Wake the F--- up!"  As if that wasn't bad enough, the ad then showed a young girl (about the age of eight) yelling that same obscenity.  I'm sure the staff at the New York Times thought that ad was a masterpiece. You see, we appreciate cultural displays that inspire, but the Left's only standard for culture is whether it 'pushes the envelope'--whether it sufficiently shocks people.

And so I must let you know about the latest example, this time coming from the sick mind of Michael Moore.  It features elderly people at a retirement home.  They each take their own turn speaking about what they would do if Mitt Romney wins (because if he wins it will only be because of the Republicans' successful attempts to "suppress voting".)  The first one, a woman said that if Mitt Romney wins she will "burn this motherf---er down."  Obviously, America is the "motherf---er".  The two other speakers that follow are equally vile.

Watch the video here: 

and send it to people, especially those people who do not see much of a difference between the Left and the Right.  We are in a war for the soul of America.  God help us if we lose.