Author Topic: Old story but news to me....$1.5B contract in Iraq for Biden’s little brother  (Read 320 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
$1.5B contract in Iraq for Biden’s little brother exposes Obama ahead of debate

.......James Biden has been the executive vice president of Hill International’s housing subsidiary despite little if any documented work history in residential construction,”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/1.5b-contract-in-iraq-for-bidens-little-brother-exposes-obama-ahead-of-debate/article/2511404?utm_campaign=Outbrain+Story+Box&utm_source=traffic.outbrain.com&utm_medium=internal_outb#.UJMM0-Cli7g

Romney said....... “.......Ninety billion dollars.  And these businesses, many of them have gone out of business.  I think about half of them — of the ones that have been invested in have gone out of business.  A number of them happen to be owned by people who were contributors to your campaigns.”

oBumma is pillaging the treasury and robbing tax payers.... I don't understand why the Republican congress and senate are not fighting against this or even informing the people of this soft tyranny. It seems they are so afraid of being labeled "partisan" or some other name.... personally, I want them to be partisan and fight for what is right. Dissent and debate is needed, what good is someone who doesn't firmly stand for what they believe in and is more concerned with appearing nice and agreeable. I understand some compromise is necessary since not everyone wants the same thing but to let someone walk all over you is wrong.