Author Topic: Question on Hungary  (Read 5213 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Question on Hungary
« on: November 02, 2012, 04:49:38 AM »
Just wondering. What do Serbian people think of Hungarians in general? I know Hungary was an ally of Nazi Germany in WWII, but do you think Hungary have changed in decades? I've been hearing some bad stuff about Hungary, such as vast majority of Hungarians supporting neonazi jobbik party ys''v and acquitement of a hungarian nazi butcher ys"v  >:(

In my opinion, I really think we should boycott Hungary
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Question on Hungary
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 06:22:47 AM »
Just wondering. What do Serbian people think of Hungarians in general? I know Hungary was an ally of Nazi Germany in WWII, but do you think Hungary have changed in decades? I've been hearing some bad stuff about Hungary, such as vast majority of Hungarians supporting neonazi jobbik party ys''v and acquitement of a hungarian nazi butcher ys"v  >:(

In my opinion, I really think we should boycott Hungary
Hungary was part of Austria-Hungary. With Turks  they was are biggest enemy. Personally I am reserved about them. In each nation there good people, but generally Hungary are and was against Serbia. Austria-Hungary are responsible for many suffering of Serbs. Today many good Hungarians live in Serbia but there are many neo-Nazis. They want to  take out Vojvodina from Serbia...

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 09:51:56 PM »
I believe their country is beautiful. We had some common goals to defend Europe from Turkish invasion. Now are relationship is neither good or bad.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 06:57:12 AM »
I think Jews need to get out of Hungary ASAP.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 09:23:25 AM »
I think Jews need to get out of Hungary ASAP.

Agreed. Jews should not live in anti-Semitic countries. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision