Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 687 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:36:01 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:16:11 AM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: PATHETIC WHIMPS
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 10:46:27 PM »
WHAT? Please clarify!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 10:49:37 PM »
LKZ
Will you please drink strong coffee and consider things more carefully before posting hmmm?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 11:10:49 PM »
I think he's trying to say that republicans are wimps and will whimper their support for mitt.

Libs will proudly support BHO.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 11:24:47 PM »
Well, None of us are wimps! We all are voting for Romney, And we all wish we had a more conservative candidate!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 01:17:52 AM »
I don't like Willard. I wish he wasn't the Republican nominee. I think his logo looks like a tri-colored piece of excrement or was ripped off of the Aquafresh logo. He's an idiot who strapped his dog to the top of the car while on vacation and caused the animal to urinate and defecate in fear and still doesn't see why that was wrong. He's a Mormon, a man who thinks he's going to become a god of his own planet one day, so I don't see why he even wants to run for president. Even worse, he's a liberal. He used to be pro abortion and pro gay marriage, now he claims to be pro life and pro family. He defended the existence of Fakestinians during the republican debates. He wants a "comprehensive path to citizenship" for illegal aliens which is code for Amnesty.

So no I'm not excited about Mitt. Not at all. I want a real conservative President to win, not a RINO.

However it's too late to go back now. He's the nominee. He's the one who is the only opponent to Obama. He's our only hope to defeat Obama.

Obama is much, much worse. He will destroy this country if elected. Obama will cause Iran to get nuclear weapons, while Mitt won't. Obama will bring socialized medicine to this country, Mitt will try to stop that from happening on his very first day in office. Obama will actively pressure Israel to commit suicide, Mitt won't. Obama will appoint evil Supreme Court justices that will actively destroy the USA further for decades to come. Mitt can be pressured to appoint good Supreme Court justices. Obama turns his back on our diplomats, Mitt won't. Obama refuses to call Islamic terrorism as terrorism. Mitt won't be afraid to do that.  Obama wants to downsize our military, while Mitt believes in peace through strength. Obama apologizes to our enemies around the world. Mitt wants to show strength instead.

So while there are many reasons I don't like Willard, including some I didn't mention, there are many much more important reasons why I feel I must support him now.

Forgive me if I'm not more enthusiastic. It doesn't make me a wimp. At this point I just want Obama out of office, and there's no guarantee that is going to happen.