Author Topic: Ha'aretz endorses Obama  (Read 495 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Ha'aretz endorses Obama
« on: November 05, 2012, 01:45:59 AM »
"Obama continued to work on the issues of Iran and the question of a Palestinian state. Under his pressure, Israel suspended for the first time for a while the construction in the settlements," it proudly proclaimed.

a recent IBD / CSM / TIPP poll showed him (oBumma) leading U.S. Jewish voters 59 percent to 35 percent for Romney.

That's down significantly from his 2008 showing when exit polls showed he won 78 percent of Jewish voters, the report added.

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/Pages/23675.aspx

How is this possible? How could any Jewish voter support oBumma? I wonder if they would also vote for Ahmadinejad if he were running for president of the US? I feel embarrassed about this... I maybe could accept that many were fooled in 2008, although I still detest anyone stupid enough not to see reality..... However, this time around even the most naive imbecile must surely know what oBumma is all about and what he stands for. I will go as far as to say it is most certainly a sin to vote for such a evil man, if he wins the election the voters who supported him are co-conspirators.... in the destruction of this nation, the fight against God, and the proliferation of p-islam.

oBumma voters......

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ha'aretz endorses Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:02:42 AM »
Haaretz is an extreme left wing self hating news paper that doesn't represent the Israelis view in the street.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 10:01:37 AM »
Haaretz is an extreme left wing self hating news paper that doesn't represent the Israelis view in the street.

It represents. At the very least 25% for the Germans.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 11:12:06 AM »
Haaretz represents a small class of elitists and degenerates. Haaretz represents people who vote Meretz, Chadash, or some Arab nazi party, People who are member of the extreme left organisations like Gush Shalom of Uri Avneri.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
Haaretz represents a small class of elitists and degenerates. Haaretz represents people who vote Meretz, Chadash, or some Arab nazi party, People who are member of the extreme left organisations like Gush Shalom of Uri Avneri.

Its so ironic.. the Nazis ALWAYS use Haaretz to make their talking points, but they hate Obama. 

???

Truly a bunch of insane freaks
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »
Its so ironic.. the Nazis ALWAYS use Haaretz to make their talking points, but they hate Obama. 

???

Truly a bunch of insane freaks
The Nazis hate Jews above all else, so they are FOR Obama.