Author Topic: The Hell we Are!  (Read 517 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
The Hell we Are!
« on: November 07, 2012, 12:31:33 AM »
We are not done JTfers
We are NOT DONE!

I was half expecting this, I'm really angry about it but I was preparing for the outcome.
OK
Both sites I'm looking at say that Romney actually won the popular vote which mean the incumbent will have to deal with the shadow of illegitimacy.
  There will be a number of disenfranchised voters out there who will be more receptive to our message, it will be our task to reach out to them over the coming months.
  Also the republicans seem to have a majority in the house of reps so they can block Obama from going crazy.

The result of this election appears to be a punishment, but we know whats coming so we can batten down the hatches. Some Democrat voters may be in for a rude awakening when B.Os true colours start to show.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Hell we Are!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 12:38:05 AM »
Our work is NEVER done... The righteous deprive the world of blessing when they sleep... When we are inactive the world falls back toward chaos {Tohu Vavohu} so we must continue our work. Do not allow depression to seep into your psyche. I know a lot of us have invested a lot of energy into this election and we may feel depleted and depressed. I suggest that we never succumb to such ideas.

It may be 'cliche' but my father, Of Blessed Memory, imparted to me the saying 'Nobody ever promised life would be a bowl of cherries'. To me this means that we must take everything, the good and the bad, and attempt to make the best of the situation. No doubt bad is bad, and good is good, and now we are entering some very troubling times, but we are above it all {we must envision ourselves as above it}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 01:09:50 AM »
I may have been premature
As the count updates it seems B.O is ahead in the popular vote.
What the hell.
Seems to be proof that you can buy whatever election result you want.

Oh never mind it only makes my job three times as more difficult.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 01:37:00 AM »
I am so angry right now I just want to grab the hoop earrings on those Obama supporting apes and yank them out.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 02:39:24 AM »
I feel nothing.

I pray that many Sandy's, Katrina's, Joplin tornadoes, earthquakes and whatever else HaShem has in store for a wicked nation will happen.  I pray that you who DO love and fear the name of the Lord, blessed be he, will be protected.

Other than that, I see AmeriKa as the curse of the world that must be judged for its wickedness. 

May Elohim protect the Apple of his eye, Israel - and destroy those that seek to murder it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 05:26:34 AM »
I feel nothing.

I pray that many Sandy's, Katrina's, Joplin tornadoes, earthquakes and whatever else HaShem has in store for a wicked nation will happen.  I pray that you who DO love and fear the name of the Lord, blessed be he, will be protected.

Other than that, I see AmeriKa as the curse of the world that must be judged for its wickedness. 

May Elohim protect the Apple of his eye, Israel - and destroy those that seek to murder it.
Yes in blue states also large tidal waves on the west coast
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03