Author Topic: feeling quite down right now, and wondering what's coming.  (Read 405 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
feeling quite down right now, and wondering what's coming.
« on: November 07, 2012, 06:45:14 AM »
I tried to prepare myself mentally for this outcome, but I'm still unable to square last night against my faith in God.  People can point to circumstances, like the demographic brown-bomb, etc, but i don't understand how God allows such wicked people to prosper.  Heck, some might say that Obama was saved in the final days by that hurricane, and how much more of a divine hand can there be than a storm like that?  Meanwhile, good men are cast aside, and the places of my youth are overrun with barbarians and perverts.

If there's a divine plan, then I'd like to know about it, but He stays silent in the face of my questions.  Four years ago, I got a third-hand piece of encouragement from a man I'd never met, when I heard his story about a dream in which God promised that Obama's first election still left God in control.  I'll accept another round of encouragement from any quarter.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: feeling quite down right now, and wondering what's coming.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 06:52:04 AM »
God still loves the righteous people of this country and right now you need to trust that God will take care of us even if the country as a whole is destroyed. Remember that God allowed Lot to be rescued even when the evil city he lived in was destroyed.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Re: feeling quite down right now, and wondering what's coming.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 06:56:07 AM »
I tried to prepare myself mentally for this outcome, but I'm still unable to square last night against my faith in God.  People can point to circumstances, like the demographic brown-bomb, etc, but i don't understand how God allows such wicked people to prosper.  Heck, some might say that Obama was saved in the final days by that hurricane, and how much more of a divine hand can there be than a storm like that?  Meanwhile, good men are cast aside, and the places of my youth are overrun with barbarians and perverts.

If there's a divine plan, then I'd like to know about it, but He stays silent in the face of my questions.  Four years ago, I got a third-hand piece of encouragement from a man I'd never met, when I heard his story about a dream in which God promised that Obama's first election still left God in control.  I'll accept another round of encouragement from any quarter.

Psalm 92:7
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever