Author Topic: Posting at last.  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Southern Noachide

• Junior JTFer
Posting at last.
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:42:51 PM »
It is with some hesitation that I post here.  I'm a long time lurker who signed up primarily to be able to PM Chaim.  And I've been browsing JTF since the days of the old format, which used to contain absolutely outlandish things.

I must also confess that sometimes y'all scare me just a little bit.  But I am very depressed after the election and have something to say and, before I do, I have to introduce myself on this thread.  So here I am.

Stay tuned.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Posting at last.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 07:40:11 PM »
Welcome new friend!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 09:21:37 PM »
Welcome!!

Are you a Noachide who lives in the South? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 09:29:25 PM »
::Sigh:: Thanks for the welcome, but right now I am extremely depressed.  You see, I just finished typing my "magnum opus" and tried to post it.  Unfortunately my log-in session had expired, and when I logged back in my post--the product of perhaps an hour of thought and typing--was gone.

It'll probably be a while before I try again.  This type of thing takes the starch out of one.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 09:37:12 PM »
Change your sign in time or use word and cut and paste. Sorry you lost your post.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 04:14:39 AM »
and also if you tried to "go back to previous page" then your text may have been there still intact, but any way always copy it or even type it in a word processor if it's long.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 08:22:24 AM »
Welcome, friend.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 02:08:04 PM »
Finally got my post up by first writing it in a word processor and then cutting and pasting.

If you can make your way through it you can begin yelling at me.