Author Topic: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’  (Read 34453 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2012, 09:35:30 PM »
Better RED THAN DEAD! For Jews if the choice was Nazi Germany vs. the Soviet Union, then the choice was clear!

Spiritual death is 1000X worse than physical death. So I would disagree with you about whether a Jew living in Soviet Union was better than a dead religious Jew who died as a Jew. The way the Soviet system attempted to destroy Judaism, and virtually all non-state-sponsored religions was awful. Even today from Russians I have spoken to, they claim that religion is a crutch and that the state is the real power in this world. I cannot believe they still believe that BS...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2012, 09:37:00 PM »
Russian classical music and art and ballet are amazing! I :love: Russia. It does break my heart that the Jews had it hard.  :'(

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2012, 10:18:10 PM »
Russia is despicable it always has been always with be. Its an anti-religious govt that persecuted jews directly after WWII and indirectly by supporting the iranian nuclear program progression as we speak. Not to mention there is nothing to admire about its communist form of govt and the founding fathers marx and lennon. The world would be a much better place if the nation of Russia doesn't exist and there is no argument to the contrary
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2012, 10:30:41 PM »
Amen brother!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Yarkoth

• New JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2012, 11:30:15 PM »
Better to have an upfront anti-semite than have a self-hating Jew. An anti-semite is laughable while a self-hating Jew, at least for me, is depressing and disgusting.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2012, 11:35:02 PM »
The same Putin who is currently carrying out a Holocaust in the Caucasus?

Actually, killing muslamics in Caucasus is the only good thing Russia has been accomplishing for the past two decades. Though Russians are still hardcore Jew-haters despite the fact that muslims are blowing them to pieces every two years. I wouldn't want to give a damn about caucasian muslim nazis, but russians are so hypocritical and so obsessed with being nazi jew-haters themselves that they're willing to excuse their fellow muslamic nazi antisemitic trash and blame every single terrorist act happening in Russia on Jews.  :'(

Really sad and relly ironic that the same enemies who want to destroy :israel: also want to destroy Russia, but yet Russians love muslamics to death.  :o
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2012, 11:40:28 PM »
How can I hold any dialogue with person who calls nation which lost 27 million people fighting Hitler a nazi nation?

Your opponents will probably just say that Russia fought the Germans for their own reasons like how Muslims are always fighting and genociding each other.

Russia still rules, IMO.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2012, 12:01:24 AM »
Your opponents will probably just say that Russia fought the Germans for their own reasons like how Muslims are always fighting and genociding each other.

Russia still rules, IMO.
The only reason commies and America worked together was to fight a common enemy, the Nazis. And since then they have done nothing but destroy my country! [censored] THEM!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2012, 12:28:09 AM »
You want to know what freedom is, it's Masada, it's Israel, it's America! It's what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you! G-d gave us free-will, if your so weak, that you need the government to babysit you all the time, fine you live with that! Not me, G-d gave me free-will, freedom, and those like me, will rather die, than live under a dictatorship!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:41:08 AM by Ephraim »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2012, 12:59:09 PM »
It is yet to be understood whether the communist ruling junta of Russia and America are together or opposite and what are their mutual and individual relationships with the communist ruling junta of China. This matter is so complex that even after the absolute and total rejection of marx, lenin and mao, now is the most serious time for global takeover by the communism. Their friends muslamics will wholeheartedly support them everywhere.

In nutshell during such an avalanche the righteous Serbs do not stand a single chance except for a divine intervention.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 01:35:08 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »
Man is this Peres stupid.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-palestinians-arafat-probebre8aa0c2-20121111,0,3346844.story
Russia to help probe Arafat's death, Palestinian president says
Ali Sawafta
November 11, 2012

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2012, 03:48:26 PM »
Man is this Peres stupid.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-palestinians-arafat-probebre8aa0c2-20121111,0,3346844.story
Russia to help probe Arafat's death, Palestinian president says
Ali Sawafta
November 11, 2012

>>Polonium is the radioactive substance found to have killed former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko in London in 2006.<<

So it will be proved beyond doubt that the Russians killed their best friend Arafat through the use of Polonium-210.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
>>Polonium is the radioactive substance found to have killed former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko in London in 2006.<<

So it will be proved beyond doubt that the Russians killed their best friend Arafat through the use of Polonium-210.

BUSTED

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2012, 06:22:57 PM »
It is yet to be understood whether the communist ruling junta of Russia and America are together or opposite and what are their mutual and individual relationships with the communist ruling junta of China. This matter is so complex that even after the absolute and total rejection of marx, lenin and mao, now is the most serious time for global takeover by the communism. Their friends muslamics will wholeheartedly support them everywhere.
Interesting post syyuge. I was reasoning along the same lines. People think communism is dead and buried, but when I tell them that they are closer than ever to ruling the world, they laugh. What form of communism will that be, I don't know.

In nutshell during such an avalanche the righteous Serbs do not stand a single chance except for a divine intervention.
That goes for everyone.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2012, 09:01:36 AM »
Then so are Rabbi Berel Wein's claims:

If, in any of those 50-year periods in which antisemitic emperors reigned, the Jews were persecuted bitterly and likely would have been exterminated in the land of Israel and the middle east in general as Berel Wein claims, then what I claimed (without caring that much whether it was true or not) obviously would not be nonsense for the reasons you gave. I don't really know or care if what I stated was nonsense for other reasons though.

Also, what you wrote just describes the laws and commands of the emperor. How did the masses of Christians treat the Jews, and how well were the laws enforced to protect the Jews from them? Take South Africa for instance. Whites there have all kinds of rights on paper, but the government does not really do anything to protect whites from being murdered by the jealous mobs.
You must use simple logic. Byzantine empire lasted over 1,000 years. If Jews were to be exterminated do you think there was not enough time? Also, empire was in full force for another several hundred years after birth of islam. So this rabbi claims that islam actually saved Jews?
As you know in any country that Jews lived in past 2,000 years they were minority with different religion. Serbs were 10 times more persecuted under Byzantines than Jews and they were Christians.
I know that pains of your people hurt more than pains of other nations because it is your people's pain. But think for second, were religious Christians persecuted as much as religious Jews in Russia? Any uprising of ordinary serfs was crushed where thousands of Russians would die in horrific way. Jews endured just as much as any other citizen endured if tyrant was in power. And seems to me that there always some tyrant there in power.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »
Ok, lets go back long before 1471. Do you believe life of ordinary Russian was better under 3 century Jewish of occupation? Slavic hero Sviatoslav I won freedom for his oppressed people in 965 before helping his Serb brothers in Balkans. If we look at history, people of Jewish faith attacked Russians first and oppressed them with high taxation for 3 centuries. If we are to talk about persecution lets start from the beginning.

בס''ד

The Jews "occupied" and "oppressed" Russia for three centuries?!? This is Nazi anti-Semitism. The Jews never ruled over any country other than Israel. The Jews were always a hated and persecuted minority in Russia. If not for Jewish brains and Jewish talent, the jealous drunken Russian pigs would never have been anything other than a very primitive nation. The Jews were the best thing that ever happened to Russia. That's why the Russians would not let the Jews leave for so many years. That's also why the Russians are now begging the Jews to return to that G-d forsaken, hideous nation. The Jews were 1% of the Soviet population, but were 50% of the professors, scientists and engineers.

A holocaust center? You must be joking. If not for the 1939 alliance between the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany, there might not have been a holocaust. The blood of the 6 million Jews who were murdered in the holocaust is on the hands of the Russians who divided up Poland with Hitler, enabling the slaughter of Polish Jewry to begin.

For 700 years, the Jews were murdered, tortured, held hostage and forced to assimilate by the envious drunken Russkies.

The Jews had a saying: "Mother Russia, I'd rather be an orphan."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2012, 10:17:49 AM »
I love Chaim's answers.

בס''ד

The Jews "occupied" and "oppressed" Russia for three centuries?!? This is Nazi anti-Semitism. The Jews never ruled over any country other than Israel. The Jews were always a hated and persecuted minority in Russia. If not for Jewish brains and Jewish talent, the jealous drunken Russian pigs would never have been anything other than a very primitive nation. The Jews were the best thing that ever happened to Russia. That's why the Russians would not let the Jews leave for so many years. That's also why the Russians are now begging the Jews to return to that G-d forsaken, hideous nation. The Jews were 1% of the Soviet population, but were 50% of the professors, scientists and engineers.

A holocaust center? You must be joking. If not for the 1939 alliance between the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany, there might not have been a holocaust. The blood of the 6 million Jews who were murdered in the holocaust is on the hands of the Russians who divided up Poland with Hitler, enabling the slaughter of Polish Jewry to begin.

For 700 years, the Jews were murdered, tortured, held hostage and forced to assimilate by the envious drunken Russkies.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2012, 10:36:50 AM »
בס''ד

Your attitude toward Russian people is very racist. At least your post is composed as such. Khazars ruled European part or Russia for a long time and oppressed Russians with high taxation. Khazars are nation of Mongol origin that accepted Jewish faith and brought thousands of Jews from all over the world to their kingdom. This is not some conspiracy theory but easily verified information even of Wikipedia.
Stalin knew he can't challenge crazy hitler. Price of dividing Poland was much less costly than going to war with at that time world's greatest power. At least it would buy some time for Russians to modernize army to at least try opposing upcoming invasion. Hitler wanted entire Slavic population murdered or made part of German nation. Only retarded person at that time did not know that.
So, even if deal was never cut about dividing Poland, hitler woud simply invade and murder whomever he wanted to. There was no one to stop his war machine. Events if first two years prove that I am right. Only modernization of Russian forces stopped crazy hitler.
Russian nation lost 27 million people fighting the war vs 100,000 Americans so I will let you to think who to thank for German defeat. Without Russian war efforts right now there would be no Jews!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2012, 10:50:24 AM »
Jewish survival is due to God's always protecting a remnant and not due to Russians or any other earthly power.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2012, 11:13:04 AM »
Your attitude toward Russian people is very racist. At least your post is composed as such. Khazars ruled European part or Russia for a long time and oppressed Russians with high taxation. Khazars are nation of Mongol origin that accepted Jewish faith and brought thousands of Jews from all over the world to their kingdom. This is not some conspiracy theory but easily verified information even of Wikipedia.
Stalin knew he can't challenge crazy hitler. Price of dividing Poland was much less costly than going to war with at that time world's greatest power. At least it would buy some time for Russians to modernize army to at least try opposing upcoming invasion. Hitler wanted entire Slavic population murdered or made part of German nation. Only retarded person at that time did not know that.
So, even if deal was never cut about dividing Poland, hitler woud simply invade and murder whomever he wanted to. There was no one to stop his war machine. Events if first two years prove that I am right. Only modernization of Russian forces stopped crazy hitler.
Russian nation lost 27 million people fighting the war vs 100,000 Americans so I will let you to think who to thank for German defeat. Without Russian war efforts right now there would be no Jews!!

בס''ד

More absurd Nazi lies.

Only a very small portion of the Khazars converted to Judaism. The Jews never ruled over anyone. They were always a tiny percent of the total population. And the Jews were always treated like fourth class citizens - hated, envied, persecuted and murdered. Russian Jews lived in terrible poverty - worse than that of the average Russians. Jews from around the world used to raise money to feed Russian Jews who were literally starving under the Tzar.

To show how anti-Semitic the evil Russians were, Jews who were drafted into the army were forced to serve for 25 or 30 years under horrific conditions. Russian non-Jews only served 2 or 3 years. And that was before the nightmarish days of Communism, when the persecution grew far worse. Under the Communists, Judaism was outlawed. Any Jew caught studying Torah or learning Hebrew was sent to Siberian concentration camps. Any Jew who applied to leave the "Soviet paradise" was arrested by the KGB and sent to Siberia.

The Soviets desperately wanted the Jews to remain in the USSR because the Jews were the brains. Even today, 1 million Russian Jews in Israel produce far more inventions and technology than 150 million Russians. Israeli technology is vastly superior to Russian technology - which is astonishing when one considers that Israel has only 5.5 million Jews. Furthermore, most of the technology that Russia currently has was invented by Jews.

So you justify the Soviet-Nazi pact of 1939 with the same excuses used by Communist propagandists. Poor Stalin had no choice but to form an alliance with Nazi Germany, you say. After all, the Soviet Union only had three times the population of Nazi Germany - how could defend themselves? Pathetic.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2012, 11:26:10 AM »
בס''ד

More absurd Nazi lies.

Only a very small portion of the Khazars converted to Judaism. The Jews never ruled over anyone. They were always a tiny percent of the total population. And the Jews were always treated like fourth class citizens - hated, envied, persecuted and murdered. Russian Jews lived in terrible poverty - worse than that of the average Russians. Jews from around the world used to raise money to feed Russian Jews who were literally starving under the Tzar.

To show how anti-Semitic the evil Russians were, Jews who were drafted into the army were forced to serve for 25 or 30 years under horrific conditions. Russian non-Jews only served 2 or 3 years. And that was before the nightmarish days of Communism, when the persecution grew far worse. Under the Communists, Judaism was outlawed. Any Jew caught studying Torah or learning Hebrew was sent to Siberian concentration camps. Any Jew who applied to leave the "Soviet paradise" was arrested by the KGB and sent to Siberia.

The Soviets desperately wanted the Jews to remain in the USSR because the Jews were the brains. Even today, 1 million Russian Jews in Israel produce far more inventions and technology than 150 million Russians. Israeli technology is vastly superior to Russian technology - which is astonishing when one considers that Israel has only 5.5 million Jews. Furthermore, most of the technology that Russia currently has was invented by Jews.

So you justify the Soviet-Nazi pact of 1939 with the same excuses used by Communist propagandists. Poor Stalin had no choice but to form an alliance with Nazi Germany, you say. After all, the Soviet Union only had three times the population of Nazi Germany - how could defend themselves? Pathetic.
First two years of war prove how able Soviets were to defend themselves. Russians soldiers were captured in tens of thousands.
Great number of Khazars converted with the nobility leading the trend. If a synagogue was to be destroyed in any country in the world, a mosque or Christian church was destroyed by Khazars. So it seems they were very religious and protectors of the Jewish faith.
You can't credit the Jews for every invention or technology produced. Do I think Jews are very smart. Yes I do and my reasoning is supported by scientific evidence. Do I think right now Jews have superior technology to Russians? I don't think so. If we look at "primitive" Iranians and their technology Jews have long ways to go inventing something to penetrated their bunkers. I know you are a nationalist but you can't credit Jews for everything invented and produced in this world.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »
First two years of war prove how able Soviets were to defend themselves. Russians soldiers were captured in tens of thousands.
Great number of Khazars converted with the nobility leading the trend. If a synagogue was to be destroyed in any country in the world, a mosque or Christian church was destroyed by Khazars. So it seems they were very religious and protectors of the Jewish faith.
You can't credit the Jews for every invention or technology produced. Do I think Jews are very smart. Yes I do and my reasoning is supported by scientific evidence. Do I think right now Jews have superior technology to Russians? I don't think so. If we look at "primitive" Iranians and their technology Jews have long ways to go inventing something to penetrated their bunkers. I know you are a nationalist but you can't credit Jews for everything invented and produced in this world.

בס''ד

Only the King and the nobility class among the Khazars converted. This was a very small number of people. Those who claim that large numbers of ordinary Khazars converted are discredited Nazi anti-Semites.

You write about the Iranian bunkers like someone who is on the side of Iran. I suppose you support Muslim Nazi Iran just like the Russians do.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2012, 12:43:19 PM »
בס''ד

Only the King and the nobility class among the Khazars converted. This was a very small number of people. Those who claim that large numbers of ordinary Khazars converted are discredited Nazi anti-Semites.

You write about the Iranian bunkers like someone who is on the side of Iran. I suppose you support Muslim Nazi Iran just like the Russians do.
Ok, I can accept that only king and nobility converted and called in thousands of Jews into their empire. But was I wrong saying that Khazars ruled Russians and oppressed them? I also believe that very same rule was much less oppressive than what came after the collapse of Khazar empire. Here I don't think I am claiming anything false. Number of converts is not really an issue for me as I am not in conspiracy theories but just stating historical facts.
I am writing you about Iranian bunkers to show you that you can't claim superiority of one nation to every other nation on this Earth. If Israel has problems to overcome Iranian technology just do comparison to Russian technology which is 10 times more advanced.
Also I don't think Iran is a nazi nation because of fact that they were neutral and occupied by Russian and British forces in WWII.
Modern Russian politicians are very self centered. They do not want war on their borders and that is normal. You can't blame them for that as you would do the same thing.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »
Ok, I can accept that only king and nobility converted and called in thousands of Jews into their empire. But was I wrong saying that Khazars ruled Russians and oppressed them? I also believe that very same rule was much less oppressive than what came after the collapse of Khazar empire. Here I don't think I am claiming anything false. Number of converts is not really an issue for me as I am not in conspiracy theories but just stating historical facts.
I am writing you about Iranian bunkers to show you that you can't claim superiority of one nation to every other nation on this Earth. If Israel has problems to overcome Iranian technology just do comparison to Russian technology which is 10 times more advanced.
Also I don't think Iran is a nazi nation because of fact that they were neutral and occupied by Russian and British forces in WWII.
Modern Russian politicians are very self centered. They do not want war on their borders and that is normal. You can't blame them for that as you would do the same thing.

You say, "Iran is not a Nazi nation"?!?!?!?!??!!?   :o :o :o :o :o :o

So I guess Holocaust denial and the desire to wipe Israel off the map is not Nazi like to you?  I'm shocked!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2012, 01:51:42 PM »
Iran didn't recognize the imaginary "state of Kosovo". That is a fact, nothing more (before any storm of accusations).

בס''ד

So that means you also support Iran.

Well, the two of you have certainly succeeded in undermining any possible cooperation between Jews and Serbs. You support Muslim Nazis who seek genocide against our people. You also repeat some of the worst anti-Semitic propaganda.