Author Topic: Hello everyone I am new to JTF.......  (Read 5066 times)

Offline Sehrbrock

• New JTFer
Hello everyone I am new to JTF.......
« on: November 08, 2012, 11:13:15 PM »
‘Sh’ma Yisra’el, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Ekhad.’

I am also new to my Jewish heritage.   I found out recently to researching my family history, that the reason my mother and grandmother left Germany in 1938 was because of our Jewish blood.  My mother always talk about her uncle whose last name was Goldenberg was almost taken by the SS but provided some type of document that prevented them from taking him to one of the prison camps.   I did find out that her mothers sister Genny Dahl did die in a prison camp because of her Jewish heritage. I am now trying to find out what my Jewish roots mean.    I am also a Messianic Jew.   I stand with Israel! I pray for the peace of Israel! and my Heart is with Israel.http://jtf.org/forum/Smileys/super/dancing_jew.gif

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hello everyone I am new to JTF.......
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 11:38:03 PM »
 :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 11:44:21 PM »
If you were born a Jew , there's no reason to even be a Messianic Jew!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 09:39:57 AM »
  Welcome

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 09:46:38 AM »
Welcome.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 08:27:31 PM »
Welcome! If you are really a Messianic Jew, I'm sorry for laughing. I went down that path myself, but I had a hard time finding any that were not missionaries! If you're truly here to help, amen and welcome!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 11:21:52 PM »
Welcome! :dance:

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 11:41:00 PM »
Welcome Sehbrook!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt