Kahanist Singles > Jewish Singles

What's the best Jewish Dating Site out there, OTHER THAN THE JDATE RIP-OFF

(1/12) > >>

Ehud:
JDate is such a rip off.  They make you pay 39.99 a month if you want to be able to e-mail or get in contact with one of your "matches." Or you can sign up for 29.99 a month for 6 months and pay $149.99 for a dating site!  You can sign up for your "free" account and post your info and look up girls, but if you want to contact them IN ANY WAY you must pay for the "Premium" account.  Funny that they call it a Premium account because the "free" account doesn't even do anything!  The "Premium" account is just a normal account.  JDate is totally bogus.  Has anyone had any success with any good Jewish dating sites or heard good things about any of them? 

Zvulun Ben Moshe:
I can set up a dating website for JTFers.

Ehud:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on July 07, 2007, 06:04:07 PM ---Frumster is good but you also have to pay. But the only woman who answered me positively said she didn't want to get involved with someone who wasn't going to get married right away. I had it for one month. Frumsky which is now known as Kosher Stars or Twenty-Four Six is the same service but completely free so you don't need to buy a premium account. But hardly anyone goes on it. They prefer to use Frumster and pay.

JDate is garbage anyway besides it being a rip off. They have homosexual dating there too. It is just called Jewish but there is nothing Jewish about it other than Jews using it. They let non-divorced "separated" women go on there and women who are not Halachically Jewish.

--- End quote ---

I have received a response from a nice Modern Orthodox girl on JDate but I can't contact her unless I shell out 40 bucks.  She seems really great too but I don't want to shell out 40 bucks, this is why I'm so angry with JDate.   >:(   It might not be a good idea anyways because she seems to be marriage oriented.  I tried to put hints to my e-mail address in the description of myself, but within two days it was ferreted out and eliminated by the JDate, KGB con artists.   >:(  I don't really mind if homosexuals use JDate or if non-Halachic girls are allowed to join, I'm only looking for women and of course I will ask them about their family history before meeting them.  JDate for me is an end that justifies the means.  If I meet a nice girl that way it doesn't concern me how she was found.

Shoshana:
I'm on Jdate and Orthodate and have gotten many many responses from both. Good luck! :)

Ehud:

--- Quote from: Shoshana on July 09, 2007, 10:26:11 AM ---I'm on Jdate and Orthodate and have gotten many many responses from both. Good luck! :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah but I don't have an account so I can't contact any of my matches.  :(  Do you have an account or were you able to get responses without one?  If so, how?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version