Author Topic: Hundreds of blacks suddenly vote in all-white Maine towns  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Hundreds of blacks suddenly vote in all-white Maine towns
« on: November 15, 2012, 09:58:51 AM »
בס''ד

We are seeing more and more evidence that this election was stolen. There was massive voter fraud throughout the country.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83895.html

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hundreds of blacks suddenly vote in all-white Maine towns
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 11:34:12 AM »
Is it possible to legally/constitutionally challenge the official count even if Romney conceded ?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 11:29:22 PM »
I was always fishy as to why these states always voted blue despite them being majority white.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 12:30:25 AM »
I like how the liberals turn this around and obfuscate the GOP Chief's comment. They retort with a response to something that was never said, with a response that implies the GOP Chief said blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote or something outrageous. Unfortunately many Americans are too stupid to put it all together and realize he (GOP Chief) never said anything racist or in any way derogatory toward anyone. They only compute the last statement (liberal retort) and agree with it (it is always something that everyone agrees with), thinking "yeah, that's right".

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 12:22:38 AM »
Interesting. I was just telling my friend the other day that I wanted to move to Maine.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »
Are you serious or is that a joke given the subject of this thread? Isn't the cost of living very high in ME? On top of that, the wages do not correspond to the increased cost of living... right or am I mistaken?

And don't get me started on the hordes of clandestine black voters! You never know when or where they may pop up out of nowhere!

Joking.... I know voter fraud is not funny and I am very angry over this whole election because I truly think it was stolen. I have hope that in reality the percentage of ignorant Americans is not as high as the election portrays.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 11:11:30 AM »
Very suspicious, but I'm not 100% convinced it is voter fraud. It could well be that legions of blacks are moving into all-white neighborhoods in order to take them over.