Author Topic: more insanity from pro israel people  (Read 607 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
more insanity from pro israel people
« on: November 18, 2012, 05:53:22 PM »
While they might applaud Israeli retaliation, they feel all good and dandy when Israel brings about a humanitarian effort to the gazans and get all in for support of a hamas free Gaza... 

The gazans should starve, they will always hate us no matter how nice we are, and I dont just want a hamas free Gaza. I want Palestine free Gaza filled with Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: more insanity from pro israel people
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 06:33:40 PM »
Those who are cruel to the kind are kind to the cruel. I guarantee you that 99% of these fools support keeping Chaim out of Israel.

Maybe this has (so far) been a blessing in disguise. Perhaps Chaim would have been murdered by Amalekite Arab Nazis if he had made aliyah (thanks to the kapos that run the Holy Land). I don't know. I'm just struggling to see any justice at all on planet earth. G-d has a plan in everything but sometimes it's hard to see it. :-/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »
While they might applaud Israeli retaliation, they feel all good and dandy when Israel brings about a humanitarian effort to the gazans and get all in for support of a hamas free Gaza... 

The gazans should starve, they will always hate us no matter how nice we are, and I dont just want a hamas free Gaza. I want Palestine free Gaza filled with Jews.

What do you expect when some shmuch from Israel gov. gets on T.V. and goes on how they do everything for the Arab Nazis and how "no other country would tolerate rockets being........" .I feel like punching the screen when I hear stupid people like that. No country would ever tolerate that BS, SOO STFU and stop tolerating it you schmucks!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »

Calling them filthy Arabs gazans makes it sound like they belong there...  Israel should make it very clear going in that any land taken will not be returned at the close of hostilities... The land taken will be settled and occupied by Jews and only Jews... More over it should be made clear that very soon electric and water will come at a price... I think over time if Israel deals a strong enough hand to the interloping Arabs many will migrate back to where they came from.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 12:45:55 AM »
Bring aid to people who will kill you and your family.  That's right... keep them healthy and strong.  Brilliant!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 11:21:31 AM »
Praying for a solution to all problems...they are overwhelming!