Author Topic: Stop muslim immigration!!!!  (Read 5773 times)

Offline fhorse

• New JTFer
Stop muslim immigration!!!!
« on: July 08, 2007, 12:59:16 AM »
http://>:(
Hello everybody!
I live in Brooklyn,NY and I've got sick of number of Muslims I see on the streets everyday.It's unbelievable!!!
They are coming and coming.Where is our government??Where is our Jewish leaders???Everybody keeps silence.
We are getting a bunch of potential enemies that hate us.We must to do something!!
I sent a lot of emails and faxes to congressmen but It seems to me nobody cares.
Let's act!!!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 08:07:42 PM by fhorse »

newman

Re: Stop muslim immigration!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 01:06:52 AM »
I couldn't agree MORE!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 12:23:52 AM by newman »

Offline fhorse

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »
Anybody heard about Republican Jewish Coalition?How are they serious?
Do they have any influence(and will) to solve this problem? 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 10:08:21 PM »
A radio talk-show host gave the same idea. 

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55748

I think it was that host who said that if a cancer spreads slowly, it doesn't mean you don't do anything to stop the cancer. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 10:11:46 PM »
I had a muslim move in next door... I think they saw the mezuzah on my door and won't even look at me... which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The other neighbors are complaining about them because they are loud and rude. Big surprise. One lady said she tried to bring the wife water since she looked so hot in that 'outfit' in the heat and the muslim beast wouldn't even acknowledge her.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »
fhorse ,
You came to the right place... This is where the action is!
We are trying to build a mass movement built on the principals of Good vs Evil, Righteous people from all over wheather  Jews, Christians, or others can come together. We will be take over, G-d willing !

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 10:37:43 PM »
I had a muslim move in next door... I think they saw the mezuzah on my door and won't even look at me... which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The other neighbors are complaining about them because they are loud and rude. Big surprise. One lady said she tried to bring the wife water since she looked so hot in that 'outfit' in the heat and the muslim beast wouldn't even acknowledge her.
Jeffguy that mezuzah is worth its weight in gold if it was able to do that. I would not want the filthy Muslim animals anywhere near me. Your neighbor should  have gave her water from the spray nozzle at the end of the garden hose and cooled  her off really good. I heard some other folks complaining the other day that Brooklyn was being overrun by Muslims. I really think our government is laying the seeds of disaster allowing them to come in in such great numbers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 08:08:34 AM »

If you have a back yard, Jeffguy I suggest you go strait out and buy a pair of pot-belly pigs.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 08:26:03 AM »
The pair of pot-belly pigs is a fine temporary, stop-gap measure.

However, a moat filled with pigs and moozie corpses, augmented by watchtowers equipped with machine guns that fire bacon bullets would probably be more effective.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »
Giving this issue a little more thought.

Stopping the mooozie immigration is essential, but after that's accomplished a methodology must be developed for removing the ones already here.

Ever notice how mooozies label just about everything they possess as 'holy' ?  How many times have you heard 'the holy city of _____' or the 'holy mosque of _____' ?  Fill in the blanks.  The list is endless.
 ' ________ is the 732nd holiest mooozie city',  ' _________ is the 865th holiest mosque'.

Well, it's time to deal with mooozies using terms they can understand.

For example, "America is the 2nd holiest nation on Earth, mooozie desecration of American holy soil will not be tolerated."

Or "Airports and airplanes are considered holy Western technology. Mooozies are not permitted to come within 10 miles of a holy airport or even consider boarding a holy airplane."

The politicians and leaders of the West better wake up before it's too late. It already might be.

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan:
"MR. PRESIDENT, TEAR DOWN THOSE MOSQUES !"

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »
Muck DeFuslims,
that's a brilliant quote, would you mind if I borrow it sometime?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 10:05:04 AM »
Not at all, thank you !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 08:08:45 PM »
machine guns that fire bacon bullets

Hahahahaha
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 05:10:24 PM »
I'm pretty lucky, we dont have alot of muslims in Niagara Falls.  They have asked to build a mosque on a few occasions and the city council keeps denying them (no idea how they get away with that:P) but since my city relies on tourism and tourists I suppose the council doesnt want a huge gaudy mosque on the skyline, and for some odd reason people seem to equate islam with terrorism (go figure lol) so no mosque means few muslims.  They do have a "cultural" center which is very small (and may I give a huge laugh to "culture") but for the most part they havent infested here too badly.....yet

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »
I'm pretty lucky, we dont have alot of muslims in Niagara Falls.  They have asked to build a mosque on a few occasions and the city council keeps denying them (no idea how they get away with that:P) but since my city relies on tourism and tourists I suppose the council doesnt want a huge gaudy mosque on the skyline, and for some odd reason people seem to equate islam with terrorism (go figure lol) so no mosque means few muslims.  They do have a "cultural" center which is very small (and may I give a huge laugh to "culture") but for the most part they havent infested here too badly.....yet

muslim "culture" !!......Ha!......That's a laugh.

A drunken Aussie football yobbo's fart-lighting contest has more culture than those pigs could muster! :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 06:05:12 PM by newman »

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 05:56:38 PM »
"An drunken Aussie football yobbo's "

LOL sounds like the guy my sister is married to :)

And yes "culture"....the religion of head choppers...the religion of high explosives...the religion of baby raping....the religion of goat raping (see the make love not war vid on youtube ...oh gross)...LOL yes indeed some "culture"

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 06:07:19 PM »
"religion of peace" and "islamic culture".............George Orwell couldn't have come up with newspeak of that callibre.

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 06:35:12 PM »
LOL, no but everytime I hear GW say "religion of peace" I want to scream!  I voted for him (the alternative was horrifying) and hearing that makes my blood boil...I just hope he doesnt actually believe it, though with the way he keeps sending Condi over to try and force Israel to give away more land to the scuzlims I have to wonder. :-\

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »
Orwell was a genious and ahead of his time. Newspeak IS the official language of the mainstream media and international and domestic politics.

We now have 'doublethink' as well. Like the anti-gun idiots..........."studies show you are safer in a confrontation with an intruder if you are unarmed"!!!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 11:26:17 AM »
The Muslims have almost taken over the Jewish neighborhood in Seattle.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 09:08:11 PM »
In Astoria, Queens near to where I live now... The whole neighborhood has been transformed from predominantly Greek-American, to Muslim w/ mosques all over the place. It's disgusting to watch all the women walking around with burkas on their heads and a dozen children around them. The rest of the people there are Homosexual, Lesbians, 3rd world illegals on every corner waiting for jobs, it's a living hell. Oh yeah, Black guys mixing with white thrash women- that too!
It's great OUR version of San Francisco- Astoria Queens !
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 09:29:10 PM »
Oh that sounds horrible!!!!!!!

We stayed in Tarpon Springs, Florida a few times which is predominatly a Greek community, it was so clean and neat and everyone was so very friendly (and I LOVE Greek food) I can only imagine how horrible it would be to turn that pretty little town into a 3rd world toilet with massive amounts of muslims moving in :(  Very sad that entire neighborhoods and towns are being overrun.

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »
You should see parts of Sydney. What were once Greek and Itallian now resemble Nablus.....YUK! :(

kellymaureen

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 08:40:37 PM »
Ive never seen Sydney at all, but its on my "to see" list....I am lucky where I live so far so good...but Ive been to places like Philly and there were parts where I felt like i was in some mideast nightmare:P

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »
Ive never seen Sydney at all, but its on my "to see" list....I am lucky where I live so far so good...but Ive been to places like Philly and there were parts where I felt like i was in some mideast nightmare:P

Attention:

It has come to my attention that Kellymaureen does not live in Niagara Falls, but lives in a small town in Collorado called South Park. I have photographic evidence to back this up.