Author Topic: If anyone wants to buy land in Oregon...please tell them I referred you...  (Read 591 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Shalom: There is alot of land out here for sale....here is the website of a place I have been checking on....

Alot of people are going off grid and getting out into nature...we have alot of nature and beauty out here.

If you want to move, and start over, build your own place,  this is a good way to do it...

http://www.oregonland.cc/

Some of us are doing this out here too!!!  :dance:

If you build a building that is 14 by 114 ft or smaller, you dont need a permit and I also found out drilling a water well costs from $21 to $12 dollar a foot. But people are getting wells at 150 ft or less.....some areas have community wells, where you can go get your water and take it to your camp (good while saving up to drill or what have you)..

This is your official invite to move out here from me, someone who's ancestor's help to found this great state..... ;D

Shalom.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Re: If anyone wants to buy land in Oregon...please tell them I referred you...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 05:31:48 PM »
What's the point of buying land if it's not in alodial title?  Also, who would want to live in la-la land Oregon, where Liberals roam free and Euthanasia is legal?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 12:21:44 PM »
FYI many parts of Oregon are not too liberal..in fact, Eastern Oregon people are about 50 years behind the rest of the state.

this is alot better than living in Manhatten.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 12:29:44 PM »
I definitely would head that way if I needed to!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
Also Jews that cannot make it to Israel should head this way or at least get out of the Northeast
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.