Author Topic: Bolshevik Professor Thanksgiving Nazi Holiday  (Read 774 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Bolshevik Professor Thanksgiving Nazi Holiday
« on: November 23, 2012, 07:30:16 AM »
These imbeciles are actually teaching students                                http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-gainor/thanksgiving-celebrates-our-original-sin-views-virtually-identical-nazis-journalism   

Thanksgiving Celebrates Our 'Original Sin,' 'Views Virtually Identical To Nazis,' Journalism Prof Preaches
By Dan Gainor
November 22, 2012
Subscribe to Dan Gainor's posts

Forget all that turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie, today should be a day of fasting and atonement for American “sin.” That’s according to Robert Jensen, a journalism professor at the University of Texas at Austin. Jensen, known for his hard-left politics, also calls Thanksgiving a “white-supremacist holiday.”

Jensen’s opinion piece “No Thanks for Thanksgiving,” appeared on the far-left, Soros-connected website Alternet on Thanksgiving eve. In it, he wrote how Native Americans suffered because of the “European invasion of the Americas.” He went on to compare the Founding Fathers to Nazi Germany. “How does a country deal with the fact that some of its most revered historical figures had certain moral values and political views virtually identical to Nazis?” he asked.

According to Jensen, Thanksgiving is “at the heart of U.S. myth-building. “But in the United States, this reluctance to acknowledge our original sin -- the genocide of indigenous people -- is of special importance today,” he explained.

Jensen has a long career in both working journalism and academia, including work as a copy editor at The St. Paul Pioneer Press and the St. Petersburg Times, as well as “volunteer editing and writing for the Texas Triangle, Austin (weekly statewide lesbian/gay paper).”

This wasn’t the first time Jensen has bashed America. He does so on a regular basis. Other Alternet pieces include headlines like “The Painful Collapse of Empire: How the ‘American Dream’ and American Exceptionalism Wreck Havoc on the World” or “What White People Fear.”

Alternet is part of the George-Soros-supported Media Consortium. It is one of 58 left-wing media operations that aim to create a progressive “echo chamber.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Bolshevik Professor Thanksgiving Nazi Holiday
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 12:41:33 AM »
this is why american is dying.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 11:22:57 AM »
He can take this argument, bake it and stuff it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 11:47:38 AM »
Yeah, the Indians didn't do anything wrong, they didn't kill any Puritans. The Puritans just went in and slaughtered everyone for no reason and ate the Indian babies for Thanksgiving dinner.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 12:00:37 PM »
Keep talking like that and you just might get an honorary Ph.D.
:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 12:18:33 PM »
This guy talks in theological terms. He is a sick crocodile.

National Day of Atonement accompanied by a self-reflective collective fasting.

spiritual/political ceremony

this reluctance to acknowledge our original sin

myth-building
He complaines about myth building and is doing exactly the same. Btw a myth is a invented or real event in the past, that claimes directions for our daily acting.

etc.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »
I have dealt with this piece of dreck before.

Back in the early 1990s when I was having my trouble with U/South Florida, I stupidly wrote to this momzer and asked him if it was faor what happened to me. He wrote me back and told me that it wasn't fair that there were too many shvartzes not in college and that sacrifices have to be made and that i could probably be better off without a master Degree.I replied if that meant I had roi sacrifice because of something I had nothing to do with. His reply? He dodn't have time to talk to me and don't e-mail him again.

Not saying YOU shouldn't contact this anti-Semite either and give him a piece of your mind

School of Journalism
1 University Station A1000
University of Texas
Austin, TX 78712-0113
office phone : (512) 471-1990
office fax: (512) 471-7979
email: [email protected]

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 08:25:36 PM »
Most collleges/universities are very left wing but UT is really known for being super liberal around here.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 12:58:59 AM »
If America is/was such a terrible place, why doesn't this piece of garbage go live someplace else?