Author Topic: (Norway) Muslim MP Wishes for Renewed Nazi Genocide Against Jews  (Read 2777 times)

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
(Norway) Muslim MP Wishes for Renewed Nazi Genocide Against Jews
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:18:13 AM »
Disgraceful Norwegian Muslim Labor politician serves anti-Semitic slurs on Facebook, including hoping for Hitler to come back and finish the job.

http://www.jdl-uk.org/2012/11/norway-muslim-mp-wishes-for-renewed.html

:israel:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline japhet

• New JTFer
  • Hine lo Yanum!
Re: (Norway) Muslim MP Wishes for Renewed Nazi Genocide Against Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »
The situation goes crazy... For example, here in France some islamist can shout "death to jews" and don't have a problem.

http://www.europe-israel.org/2012/09/video-les-islamistes-hurlent-a-paris-%C2%AB-allah-ouakbar-%C2%BB-et-%C2%AB-mort-aux-juifs-%C2%BB-en-arabe/

However, more and more french people become aware of islam problem! The others call us "far rightist"... It's incredible! Islam is a fascism and they don't see it, and if you point your finger to that fascism you are called a racist. It seems that a part of population is totally loosing 'common good sense', their cognition faculties are altered; an other part is aware as i said, and share informations (more and more websites are created for this purpose), and in most case they are pro-Israel!

Another example, there is a debate here in France about establishing marriage for homosexuals. A big part of population don't want that! Some catholics have made peaceful streets manifestations to say no, they have been agressed by crazy so called feminists, which even hurted young children. And guess who's called extremist? The catholics...

Here a link:

http://francejeunessecivitas.hautetfort.com/archive/2012/11/19/quand-les-militantes-de-femen-agressent-des-enfants.html

That's the crazy situation today here. And some don't understand that sodome and ghomore were destroyed for less crimes than what we can find in our modern world...

Judgement will come!

I'm fed up with that craziness, that vanity, that stupid and foolish pride of so called 'modern human being'. My heart is broken. My only hope is in the Lord's return. But first we have to return to Him. Teshouvah.

Ps: i'm french, i hope my english is understandable.
"And in that day his feet will be on the Mount of Olives" Zechariah 14: 4

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: (Norway) Muslim MP Wishes for Renewed Nazi Genocide Against Jews
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »
And what about Holland? Jewish people can't even walk the streets in our capitol city Amsterdam because of the Marocian youth gangs... Then we got the far-left groups supporting this anti-Israeli, pro-Palestinian battle! >:(
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''