Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 19, 2012, 10:11:06 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:00:38 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: MSNBC anchor says Hamas rockets aren't all that bad
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
msnbc is even more bolschewik than cnn. This is for shure.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 10:27:32 AM »
It's insane can you get it in Germany?you would laugh at the fools they have working for them.   

How did she and her Husband get an Italian name Mara Schiavocampo t they don't look Italian to me lol 

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 10:32:47 AM »
Another one who G-D didn't give a brain on msnbc Ed Schultz    http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/ed-schultz-suspended-from-msnbc-after-calling-laura-ingraham-a-right-wing-slut/2011/05/26/AGOcV2BH_story.html 

MSNBC suspended host Ed Schultz for a week on Wednesday after Schultz called rival pundit Laura Ingraham “a right-wing slut” during a radio broadcast teh day before. Paul Farhi reports:

Schultz apologized for the comment on his TV program, “The Ed Show,” on Wednesday night, saying he had used “vile and inappropriate language” in referring to Ingraham. “I am deeply sorry, and I apologize,” he said. “It was wrong, uncalled for, and I recognize the severity of what I said. I apologize to you, Laura, and ask for your forgiveness.”

Schultz the Bolshevik clown whining about Glen Beck :laugh: 

calling Laura Ingrham a slut 

Chris Matthews gets thrill up his leg over obama another clown at msnbc it's a real circus 

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:46:28 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
When is Hashem Coming? When is the deliverer coming?   "As I have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it."  Job 4:8

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 11:06:52 AM »
I can't get it via cable. I watched it online.

But this Ed Schulz looks like a pig. And his show is grotesk.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 02:06:24 PM »
 Look at this Bolshevik Schultz runs off T.V. show after Conservative asks him a question :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 12:34:11 PM »
These PC women journalists should be stationed in muslim hell hole countries, where they will probably be raped and beaten.  Maybe then some will come to their senses.  It's way  too easy for them to support Hamas and other muslim nazi barbarians from the Upper West (Left) Side or West Hollywood.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:54:05 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 02:00:04 PM »
What insanity is else.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
I must say this, because I am VERY ANGRY and totally disgusted with AmeriKa.

WE are the ones deserving of the rockets and bombs.

I am sorry, but this is how I feel.

L-rd please deliver me OUT of this EVIL land.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates