Author Topic: British Negro Suckerpunches Girl; Caught On Video  (Read 678 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
British Negro Suckerpunches Girl; Caught On Video
« on: November 21, 2012, 04:11:14 PM »
East London Unprovoked Attack On Girl Caught On CCTV

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2012/nov/21/east-london-assault-girl-cctv-video

The only thing that's not quite certain is the background of the victim. Wouldn't it be ironic if she is a Muslim...

Brennanfan

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: British Negro Suckerpunches Girl; Caught On Video
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 05:36:05 PM »
That really is quite upsetting. 

And, quite frankly, 90% of every black men in America would love to do that to every white man as well.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 08:21:14 AM »
Not so fast with men they're no so brave only in groups
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
I saw something similar a few years back.  A negro criminal walked up to a random white kid on broadway in manhattan and punched him in the eye. The kid was wearing glasses -- i recall the blood welling up and dripping from his eye. I didn't know the kid, it was a random act, but he probably lost his eye or suffered serious damage to his sight.  The negro brute simply walked off with his gang, laughing, free, like a chimp in the jungle.  White people will not and cannot stop negroid violence, including the tens of thousands of black on white rapes every year.  Back in the time of Thomas Jefferson, the negro and his gang would have been lynched for committing such violence.  Let's face it; today most whites are cowards. That's why america will become a third world country -- whites have lost their pride.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:25:43 AM by NoMosqueHere »