Author Topic: Fox News on the iPhone becoming a source of Arab hate and propaganda  (Read 310 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Has anyone noticed that their articles on the iPhone are repeatedly pro-Fakestinian.  Everyday lately, I'm shocked at the latest 'article' on that app.  It's becoming incredibly pro-Arab.  Who would one contact about this?  Any thoughts?  The title of the article today, while sadly true, does not do justice the incredible evil bias that actually lay within the article itself:  "Israel eases Gaza border restrictions after Hamas Truce" deal"  I'd be interested in other people's thoughts about Fox becoming, at least in places other than their cable network, a real hotspot for Arab propaganda

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Fox News on the iPhone becoming a source of Arab hate and propaganda
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 05:45:40 PM »
I haven't watched or looked at Fox for some time now...... I began getting irritated at the reporting, I thought maybe it was just me being a hateful old right-wing white man....

So it wasn't just me over reacting. Last time I watched their news channel or looked at their web site (other than a link here and there from elsewhere) was about a year ago. I imagine the bias has gotten even worse. Bill O'Reilly is the one who irritated me most.... He seems like a John McCain, seems conservative and then out of nowhere comes out with some liberal view at a critical time or on a critical issue.