Author Topic: Irish TV Host Vincent Browne calls Israel a Cancer  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Irish TV Host Vincent Browne calls Israel a Cancer
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:54:09 PM »
3:42
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Irish TV Host Vincent Browne calls Israel a Cancer
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »
Cancer on his tongue.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 12:22:15 AM »
 :dance:

This imbecile is a discredit to humanity, the Irish people, and should not have a media spot interviewing and
 attempting to brainwash the stupid masses with this idiotic madness!

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 02:55:20 AM »
The wonders of Ireland.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 03:59:03 AM »
This evil man will receive his punishment in the future. Hashem will see to it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 04:13:27 AM »
This evil man will receive his punishment in the future. Hashem will see to it.
The whole panel seemed to be either indifferent or in agreement with his evil view.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 05:08:53 AM »
Vincent Browne is the most arrogant piece of filth walking on the face of the Earth. Israel tries to polarise muslims against non-muslims? That's the same f*cking lie most russian nazi excuses of human beings spread all the time. I cannot have a single drop of imagination of how can a single Irish person support the muslamics only because they alledgedly have a common enemy - British. Wake up, muslims hate everyone who is not a muslim. Does this nutcase really think that muslims would give a damn about Irish cause? Does the IRA, which enjoys comparing itself to PLO/HAMAS , KLA and Chechen terrorists, really believe that all those muslims they support really care much about the Irish? Muslims hate Irish people. They hate anyone who's not a muslim. Muslim's desire is to wipe every infidel from the face of the Earth. How sick society can be!  >:(

Yemach Schemo Vezichro to Vincent Browne and any other Irish slimebag who support the fakestinians
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 01:19:50 PM »
Update:

http://honestreporting.com/tv-host-refuses-to-back-down-after-calling-israel-a-cancer/

He says he is not an anti-Semite. There is also an email you can send to the tv station to complain about him:

[email protected]

You can complain about this man.

Israel’s deputy ambassador to Ireland Nurit Tinari-Modai said: “We today received phone calls and emails from outraged Irish people who intend to complain about Mr. Brown’s ongoing hateful comments towards the Jewish people and the Jewish state.”

According to the Irish Independent, however, a TV3 spokeswoman said she was not aware of any complaints being made about Mr Browne’s remarks.

Let’s see if we can change that. Send your considered comments to TV3 and demand an apology and the right of reply for a pro-Israel guest on Vincent Browne’s show - [email protected]

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 02:09:00 PM »
I just wrote to them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »
This fatso will likely get cancer himself.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 03:44:49 PM »
Here's what I wrote to that TV station:

To whom it may concern:

Vincent Browne is a cancer!  Not Israel! 

Frankly, I don't understand how anyone could support a group of 7th century savages calling themselves "Palestinians", who engage in honor killings, who throw acid in women's faces, who use children as human shields, who send children to blow themselves up, and who celebrate when America was attacked on 9/11/01.

What part of history does Mr. Browne not understand? 

When Israel came into being, she was attacked in several wars because her Arab neighbors who could not stand the idea of one tiny Jewish country in their midst.  Never mind that these same Arabs already have 20 times the land of tiny Israel, they still want more. 

All the land that Israel took was the result of those wars started by Mr. Browne's beloved Arabs.  And frankly, I don't understand "people" who sympathize with these so-called Palestinians.  The fact is, they lost all their wars of aggression.  So instead of trying to live in peace with Israel, they send their children out to blow themselves up, and they launch rocket attacks from the territories that Israel foolishly gave back to them. 

Tell me, what kind of "men" hide behind the skirts of their women and children? 

Another thing I've also noticed with these so-called "Palestinians" is that they act all upset whenever one of their human shields is accidentally killed in self defense by the Israelis. But the fact of the matter is that if these same human shields/suicide bombers had managed to kill some Israelis while blowing themselves up, these same "parents" would be ecstatic. 

Also, I take it Mr. Browne is a Catholic.  If so, why is he focusing on Israel?  What about all the formerly Christian North African countries that were invaded by Muslims?  Why doesn't he demand that the Muslims turn over those lands to Christian rule?

Perhaps he is forgetting Genesis 12:1-3:

1. And the Lord said to Abram, "Go forth from your land and from your birthplace and from your father's house, to the land that I will show you.

2. And I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will aggrandize your name, and [you shall] be a blessing.

3. And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and all the families of the earth shall be blessed in you."

Sincerely,

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
This imbecile is a discredit to humanity, the Irish people

Well, I disagree that he is a discredit to Irish people. It's like saying that Bernie Madoff is a discredit to Jewish people (a friend actually said this to me). I don't think there is such a thing as a collective ethnic responsibility for the idiot members of your ethnic group. If you are a member of an organization, that yes, you do bear part of the responsibility for what other members of your organization do.

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 12:10:03 AM »
:dance:

This imbecile is a discredit to humanity, the Irish people, and should not have a media spot interviewing and
 attempting to brainwash the stupid masses with this idiotic madness!
He represent the Irish opinion on Israel very well. They're already brainwashed, nothing to do about that.
http://www.standwithus.com/app/inews/view_n.asp?ID=2301

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 12:20:01 AM »
Yes, I was talking about this earlier in the year... Maybe someone else remembers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 12:41:48 AM »
It's like saying that Bernie Madoff is a discredit to Jewish people (a friend actually said this to me).
Well, I happen to believe that Madoff is a discredit to Jewish people.  We call it a "shanda for the Jews" for a reason.  Since I believe that all the Jewish Nobel Prize winners are a credit to my people, then I have to believe that Madoff is a discredit to my people.  I'm so ashamed that he's a Jew.

Maybe I'm wrong to think like this, okay.  But I do.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 01:27:14 AM »
 :fist:

IsraelForever, you are absolutely correct in your thinking. Your example is right regarding Madoff.